Kyblack76 Posted September 24, 2016 Report Posted September 24, 2016 SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
bcbrassard Posted September 25, 2016 Report Posted September 25, 2016 After going thru you build log i was interested in Linear Power amps on Ebay and there was about 20 of them. Most cheaper than or close to the same price i paid for my equipment (RF power amps from Amazon which was a 3rd less than most places when i got them) Some of the Linear Power amps where power house cheater amps, most where late 80's early 90's in good shape. Very interesting! Killer build man!
ToNasty Posted September 25, 2016 Author Report Posted September 25, 2016 From what I've told they are all "cheater amps" I have heard a few systems while back with them. But one day I just got a hug up my ass and I wanted to try some dofferant amps. So I said fuck it and bought some linear power amps. Well see how they do ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.