Does A V12 Fit In A Chrysler 300c ?

you can buy a used 760Li or S600 for the price of trying to get a 300c with a v12. an S600 with its twin turbo v12 will do about 0-60 in about 4.2-4.4 seconds and its a helluva lot more luxury than your 300c and will probably pwn a v12 300c donked up with 24s

x2

95 Subaru Legacy

Kenwood 915

Streetwires 1/0ga

Monster Rca's.

Looking for sub and amp =]

kenwoodbarfp4.jpg

bass2vi3.gif

10891091107310721088109po2.gif

whabam0005.jpg

Ok ill g2g now so keep posting your coments and right after school ill check this thread out again to see what you guys think of this concept.

Best Regards Thomas

1 Alpine 9886

1 Clarion APA250 100w @ 4 Ohms

1 Rockford-Fosgate 10" p2

1 Bassworx 10" Sealed enclosoure

Well the point is that i want to do something special something that just a couple or even nobody done before. I want to have something i can talk about even tho that theres alot to do and alot of money thatll be wasted. And i dont really want to go with a benz just because everyone in our family is driving mercedes benz (C and S class) except for my father. (We are not rich we just work hard and get paid for the work! just like everyone else were no millionaires or whatelse you would call me or my family)

mm do what you want bro its your money. i wouldnt really waste my money on that type of thing and im pretty sure almost everyone here wouldnt want to either. 50k is alot of money that can be spent more wisely rather than trying to convert a 300c to a v12. do what you want but dont expect to get positive reactions from a forum like this. go to like a donk forum or something i forget what its called like kings of the streets or something, theyre the ones who do all these wild ideas and will probably give you more of the responses youre looking for.

mm do what you want bro its your money. i wouldnt really waste my money on that type of thing and im pretty sure almost everyone here wouldnt want to either. 50k is alot of money that can be spent more wisely rather than trying to convert a 300c to a v12. do what you want but dont expect to get positive reactions from a forum like this. go to like a donk forum or something i forget what its called like kings of the streets or something, theyre the ones who do all these wild ideas and will probably give you more of the responses youre looking for.

X23124

95 Subaru Legacy

Kenwood 915

Streetwires 1/0ga

Monster Rca's.

Looking for sub and amp =]

kenwoodbarfp4.jpg

bass2vi3.gif

10891091107310721088109po2.gif

whabam0005.jpg

Well the point is that i want to do something special something that just a couple or even nobody done before. I want to have something i can talk about even tho that theres alot to do and alot of money thatll be wasted. And i dont really want to go with a benz just because everyone in our family is driving mercedes benz (C and S class) except for my father. (We are not rich we just work hard and get paid for the work! just like everyone else were no millionaires or whatelse you would call me or my family)

who are you putting something as monsterous in a car thats not even going to be going fast? why put the effort into something that could end up being a disaster and ending your life. you say you wont speed. after driving for a while you get impatient and speed. i know from experience, i fishtailed my way around a tight curve at 30mph im my 84 buick regal and saw my life flash before my eyes...with a car that has the power even though you may not intend to use it too much you may try and take chances that are too close and just end it. i've watched it happen. but good luck.

ps. this isnt littleitaly1990. it's his girlfriend

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

As for not hearing the engine at idle and daily driving thats not going to happen especailly with the amount of modification to the car.

thank you! I was reading this whole thread thinking this.

Now I can understand the individuality aspect of this. Being that Ive had thoughts of being unique and different, coming to shows with something nobodys seen before....we all have. take me for example, Im gonna build a prelude with an H23A Frankenstein that will make at least 350 to the wheels soon as I finish my BA and a steady career. But IMO its a little more reasonable than a V12. By all means if you got the cash, time, patience, and especially knowledge to do it, it comes down to the fact that you can do it no matter what we think. I mean, personally I think the 300C is a wannabe bentley. And with the cash you'll be dropping not only on the motor (if new) but that help or labor it would take to get it in, you may be better off finding a used bent and call it a day. Do what ya want man. Just keep in mind the responses your getting in this thread towards what you'd be getting yourself into.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

who are you putting something as monsterous in a car thats not even going to be going fast? why put the effort into something that could end up being a disaster and ending your life. you say you wont speed. after driving for a while you get impatient and speed. i know from experience, i fishtailed my way around a tight curve at 30mph im my 84 buick regal and saw my life flash before my eyes...with a car that has the power even though you may not intend to use it too much you may try and take chances that are too close and just end it. i've watched it happen. but good luck.

ps. this isnt littleitaly1990. it's his girlfriend

post pix. i dont believe you.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Well it seems like your parents are smart and successful. Maybe they knew what they were doing when they invested in a Mercedes-Benz.

2001 Blazer

Pioneer 5900IB - (2) DC Level 3 10"s - Sundown 1500D

dc_sig.gif

Archived