Does A V12 Fit In A Chrysler 300c ?

for 30 g's thats a waste.

and for 65 g's thats even more of a waste.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

did you have a v12 you were thinking about using ?

He said he was willing to spend around 50G for it all, why not something thats almost drop-in??

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He said he was willing to spend around 50G for it all, why not something thats almost drop-in??

those motors wouldnt just drop in his car without serious mods. and for that half of what he is willing to spend he could have over a 1000 hp v12. if he goes about it right

610EUROs

I already drove a stock v6 with 205HP so i know how it is to drive a car. (It was on a closed track just to let you know)

and how long did you drive this car? 5 years? 10 years? no. you cant claim youre a good driver and this and that. you dont have any experience with anything that high powered. dont listen to me. go look at my thread i posted from the bmw forum. the kid wanted his STOCK bmw souped up. everyone on there said he was going to kill himself. not even 2 days later, he died. dont say you know how to drive good.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Actually what i want to reach with a v12 is that you cant hear the engine at idle or daily driving. And my second suggestion was more performance but the performance is not really needed because of an sedan. (And i want to stay luxury not racing)

1 Alpine 9886

1 Clarion APA250 100w @ 4 Ohms

1 Rockford-Fosgate 10" p2

1 Bassworx 10" Sealed enclosoure

and how long did you drive this car? 5 years? 10 years? no. you cant claim youre a good driver and this and that. you dont have any experience with anything that high powered. dont listen to me. go look at my thread i posted from the bmw forum. the kid wanted his STOCK bmw souped up. everyone on there said he was going to kill himself. not even 2 days later, he died. dont say you know how to drive good.

I never said that! I just said i know the feeling of driving a car. and im not that racing type. I want some nice 24s for the look and a v12 for smooth riding. Thats why ill buy a 300c and not a Nissan Skyline supercharged to 600hp!

1 Alpine 9886

1 Clarion APA250 100w @ 4 Ohms

1 Rockford-Fosgate 10" p2

1 Bassworx 10" Sealed enclosoure

Archived