A Capacitor...

This post is worthless honestly and really doesn't make any sense. It's like asking will a sealed box be louder than a ported box and knowing you know the answer you go and drop money on wood to built it.

You dont run and grab a calculator when someone ask you what is 123 + 3 just to make sure do you? :unknw:

I knew i should have kept my mouth shut...

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Okay well.. I guess I wont even attempt it. Judging from the replys of it being bad, I just know that if I attempt it I will probably give myself a bad name. I do not want that.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Okay well.. I guess I wont even attempt it. Judging from the replys of it being bad, I just know that if I attempt it I will probably give myself a bad name. I do not want that.

If you have 300 bucks to drop then there are other ways to improve what you have is all we are saying. Nobody is going to give you a bad name for trying something that you want. It's like saying you have 500 bucks to spend on an amp but you want to try the boss audio just because you want to see how it does. :unknw:

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Archived