Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Burning down the house with Boss!


Natsuru

Recommended Posts

Posted

i had someone do this to FI BL's because he didnt have enough clean power and clipped them till they caught fire

i blame clipping not boss

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Posted

i had someone do this to FI BL's because he didnt have enough clean power and clipped them till they caught fire

i blame clipping not boss

Oh, it was clipping alright

but the fact that I paid 30 dollars for the subs didn't help that fact

2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener

http://natsurutech.blogspot.com/

Posted

no sub will hold against bad clipping, like I said fix your wiring before you waste money and blow another sub or potentially catch your car on fire.

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

Posted

no sub will hold against bad clipping, like I said fix your wiring before you waste money and blow another sub or potentially catch your car on fire.

I have some 5 year old kenwood sub that were clipped every possible way stock head unit (eq set at +8 sometimes) to loc gain set by ea low voltage and they still play

Posted

no sub will hold against bad clipping, like I said fix your wiring before you waste money and blow another sub or potentially catch your car on fire.

The wiring is fine, the subs are junk

I've been playing the same music for 9 months on these things, they weren't really built to last

Not exactly like the wiring is exactly complex, however, pretty sure I have all of 4 wires in use

2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener

http://natsurutech.blogspot.com/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 547 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...