96 impala ss temp sound system

i have been messaging Scott and he found caps and 2 ohm coils he can use to build me old style recones. so im going with the dish caps

i just received 3 of the 4 motors and basket. and just my luck one was broken. now i dont know if i should buy a 12' basket or just recone them to 15'. i already have 2 15' baskets

10353020_784232331613698_587273284375484

i keep reading about how good they sound.. i wanted to try them out but at $435 a pop and how they look now i didnt want to bother.. pipo gave me a alright and after buying recones a will be paying well under half the cost from new.. plus i messaged scott and he has the coils and dust caps to recone it for me with the older version.. one thing he told me that the Q and the havoc is a way different sub. they are nothing alike.. i thought it was the same just different name

got a massage from pipo just now

Dam fedex....I'll send you one...let me know when you get the other one to see if the basket makes it.

fedex found the last package.. should be delivered tomorrow.. hopefully the recones get here soon

Estimated delivery :
Tues 12/30/2014
los angeles, CA US

just got an idea. i have all this gear laying around my room just waiting to get installed. just came up with the possibility of doing a crazy build with it. all i really need is the wood and someone who is willing to build the enclouser. didnt want to get crazy on this car but oh welll. rather do it this way than to get 12 and wanting to upgrade later.. well here is what i have thought of

alt singer 350A

deck kenwood exelon dxn9960

tweeters crescendo ft-1 black

tweeter amp fosgate pbr 300-2

mids 8 AA 7' carbon fiber

mids amp DC 175.4

subs 2 15' sp4

sub amp DC 5.0K

rear batteries 2 kinetic hc2400

front battery autozone agm group 34/ XS D3400 possible

2 runs of sky high 2/0 ofc

all sky high ofc wire to amps

Soundrive RCA's

all will be setup active and will be controlled with the deck. it has built in crossovers and it also has built in EQ with 28 bands per channel so its more than capable of dialing it in

10801883_764067216963543_728058199637123

I love when people do wiring diagrams like this

Archived