96 impala ss temp sound system

But why?

Let's see some pics, something has to be off.

I've seen impala's on 6's with no cutting and no rub.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

yeah but they got lifted.. mine must be dropped. wasnt able to fit a floor jack. i would need 2 to lift it.. they even went as far as pressing the exhaust ti an inch so it wont scrape. i have 1 inch pipes by the cross member. now i have the clearance to get 2.5 pipes in.. if i get caprice coils i can get 24' rims with no problem

1in exhaust?

That's a joke right?

I'd rather sit low on 2's than high on 4's.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

i like the stance now. 30 series tires will do plus go with 255 or 245 on the front

and no bullshit on the exhaust.. i was wondering why i wasnt getting much power from it when i had a 94 it had balls.. im guessing the exhaust is restricting it

i has honda exhaust from cats to cross member. after that it goes 2.5 inches

More like choking it to death, I'm surprised you haven't broken internals like that.

But why?

Let's see some pics, something has to be off.

I've seen impala's on 6's with no cutting and no rub.

EEEHH no. With extended arms they will rub the rear of the wheel well. When you go bigger than 22's you have to keep the stock length arms.

96 Impala SS

Memphis 2000D, Memphis ST-3004, MB Quart RAA-2400, Custom PSI Tc9 12 's

Ascendant Audio Poly Mids and Vifa XT25 tweets Active

97 RCSB Silverado

3way Crystal Comps, ID10 ported, Off a US acoustics 4085

Archived