out of highscool time to get real. scooby redo. crossfire+psi trunkwall subs are here

6nr1.jpg

here is my wall now .... sorry for not posting updates... will get a video of a walk around soon

that blue fuzz is dope. looks like the blue guy from "Monsters Inc." probably adds like 13 dbs, too

lol sully ! and when the bass hits the fur goes crazy which is ever doper !

Damn! This is pretty much what i'm doing to my car. This is awesome. No way mine will turn out this nice but a kid can try!

Nothing for now...

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.

Ah ok. Original post says 04 STI swap, and I got all excited, then I saw the shifter and said 'wat.'

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Ah ok. Original post says 04 STI swap, and I got all excited, then I saw the shifter and said 'wat.'

yea i wish it was a sti swap , if it was id probably total the car by now lol, it does alright i guess lol

6nr1.jpg

here is my wall now .... sorry for not posting updates... will get a video of a walk around soon

that blue fuzz is dope. looks like the blue guy from "Monsters Inc." probably adds like 13 dbs, too

lol sully ! and when the bass hits the fur goes crazy which is ever doper !

so what exactly is that stuff?

WTF? Hybrid parking? Really? What the hell is going on with these smug bastards?! I want gas guzzler parking right up front so i dont have to circle the parking lot 40 times and ruin the enviroment.

• 2 months later...

Archived