HowLowCanYouGo Posted March 12, 2013 Report Posted March 12, 2013 AYE! I need help making the dimensions for a ported 6' ported box. 4 12" woofers up and port front. Id like to have it tuned around 30ish hz. This will be my first box build so I have not one clue at what i'm doing. I'm not all to worried about space because this will be where my rear seat was. So just through me ideas and dimensions please! Thanks! Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
n8ball2013 Posted March 12, 2013 Report Posted March 12, 2013 post in the right section next time. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
HowLowCanYouGo Posted March 12, 2013 Author Report Posted March 12, 2013 shit my bad...ill delete it and post in there Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
bighossf150 Posted March 12, 2013 Report Posted March 12, 2013 doing a wall? Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
HowLowCanYouGo Posted March 12, 2013 Author Report Posted March 12, 2013 nah has to be a box. i couldent get behind a all if i built it.but aye how do i delete this crap? haha Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
Azagtoth502 Posted March 12, 2013 Report Posted March 12, 2013 It's been moved for you. pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
HowLowCanYouGo Posted March 12, 2013 Author Report Posted March 12, 2013 ah I see. Still getting used to this forum. So anyways I cant do a wall. I wish more then anything I could but i want a box so I can always drop it back into something else. Plus I couldent get behind a wall all to well if I made one. Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
bighossf150 Posted March 12, 2013 Report Posted March 12, 2013 Dont just put 4 12's on the back seat, that hood as fuck Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
HowLowCanYouGo Posted March 12, 2013 Author Report Posted March 12, 2013 Dont just put 4 12's on the back seat, that hood as fuck no no no I would do that. Just imagine if you lay a wall on its back. Thats what itll be. Kinda like a half wall i guess The rear seat would be long gone Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
Emmet Posted March 12, 2013 Report Posted March 12, 2013 Dont just put 4 12's on the back seat, that hood as fuck no no no I would do that. Just imagine if you lay a wall on its back. Thats what itll be. Kinda like a half wall i guess The rear seat would be long gone Uh you mean a box? i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.