Jump to content

Finally Got To Start On My Vette


SPL2K

Recommended Posts

  • 2 months later...
Posted

Its been like 3 months... Anything?? I'm anctious

haha....I ran that whole thing through the table saw a few times so it would fit in the trash can. I came up with a much cooler design and was tired of looking at that one.

One of these days when i get time I'll start on it. :wacko:

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

Posted

haha....I ran that whole thing through the table saw a few times so it would fit in the trash can. I came up with a much cooler design and was tired of looking at that one.

One of these days when i get time I'll start on it. :wacko:

The table saw is pretty final..cant wait to see the revised version :clapping:
Posted

Well I'll be checkin this for updates any day now. :lol:

Probably wont be anytime soon. To give you an idea what it will look like......

Imagine 2 of these made out of 1/2" or 3/4" Billet aluminum spaced about 2" apart with clear plexi tubes.

Posted Image

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

Posted

You do such awesome work, It doesn't look great in my head, but I know its gonna be awesome just because you're doing it.

:canwegetasneakpeak?: :ph34r:

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3784 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...