Swordlordboy1234 Posted March 13, 2013 Author Report Posted March 13, 2013 This makes me happy.... Steve's post not that stuff got stolen ... sorry man... but take take it as a gift ... I am so happy dirt bags stole all my shit.... wouldn't have what I got now if it weren't for them ! ... oh and I now have a viper alarm on my dd and other car is now garage kept haha I can't believe Steve offered all that, I'm not sure I could take it. I'm never one to take help from others unless I have no choice... Regardless props for getting me to crack a smile even though I had all that shit happen My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
Swordlordboy1234 Posted March 13, 2013 Author Report Posted March 13, 2013 To Be Honest when i was younger, like 5-12 i use to have the stickiest fingers. (bubble gum, candy bar etc.) As i got a bit older it just turned into a rush. I HAVE NEVER stolen from a person though. It was always from a company. Now i'd only steal something if it was worth a couple grand. And if i knew i wasn't going to get caught.Remind me to never buy... Or sell anything to you...X2 X100 My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
8ight Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 I am going to start recording these instances of Steve being awesome for the haters. Hopefully I don't fill my drive. I'm gonna hate
Swordlordboy1234 Posted March 13, 2013 Author Report Posted March 13, 2013 Holy crap, Steve! You are the man! a long time ago i had a cheapo system, my stuf got stolen. They just slammed the amp power wires in the door and yanked them out of the amps. I got half my stuff back. I knew who did it and they hit 4 other cars that night. Funny thing is, the stuff they stole from me was just cheap wal mart stuff. Theives are a waste of life. Good luck on the rebuild man! After I see what's missing I'll plan the rebuild My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
larrys95civic Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 Wow just awesome of these guys to offer up all this help, I love the support these guys give in times of need. Steve has created a great community here for all of us. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Swordlordboy1234 Posted March 13, 2013 Author Report Posted March 13, 2013 Edit starting with a better alarm My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
8ight Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 Holy crap, Steve! You are the man! a long time ago i had a cheapo system, my stuf got stolen. They just slammed the amp power wires in the door and yanked them out of the amps. I got half my stuff back. I knew who did it and they hit 4 other cars that night. Funny thing is, the stuff they stole from me was just cheap wal mart stuff. Theives are a waste of life. Good luck on the rebuild man! After I see what's missing I'll plan the rebuild Good! May I suggest that we be seeing some more Zapco power on this site? lol I'm gonna hate
Blue42 Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 that was actully pretty cool of him to do i wouldnt mind a couple of the new smd 18s
meade916 Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 This makes me happy.... Steve's post not that stuff got stolen ... sorry man... but take take it as a gift ... I am so happy dirt bags stole all my shit.... wouldn't have what I got now if it weren't for them ! ... oh and I now have a viper alarm on my dd and other car is now garage kept haha I can't believe Steve offered all that, I'm not sure I could take it. I'm never one to take help from others unless I have no choice... Regardless props for getting me to crack a smile even though I had all that shit happen you WILL take it if i gotta fly down there and hand it to you. LOL - well i don't like flying so don't make me do that. if your DD-1 is still safe, let me know. I will still help you get a better alarm, we will put the DD-1money towards that (plus the $50) All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.