Sonic Electronix

Luckily for us, a 250amp alt is cheap. Also, look at my build for my battery placement in the rear. For running speakers, just run your own wire to make it easy because bypassing the factory amp weather using the harness or rerouting the factory speaker wire is easy but doesn't always work

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Luckily for us, a 250amp alt is cheap. Also, look at my build for my battery placement in the rear. For running speakers, just run your own wire to make it easy because bypassing the factory amp weather using the harness or rerouting the factory speaker wire is easy but doesn't always work

Can I ask where you got a 250 amp alt cheap? Mine from Mike Singer was cheaper than everyone else out there but it was still pricey.

Edit: forgot to add is yours 4.6? Mine is the 4.0 flex fuel.

noone can tell u if one is louder then the other or as loud. there is to much stuff to factor in , box,power, and so on.

lot of people will help u out on here. lot of good people.... i dont think people with get in to AA havoc vs VVX ............

not doing a vs, or asking what sub is better. was just curious if one vvx will be as loud as the havoc. but i guess I will never know...

well granted they were in the same box and same power. havoc was on a sk1500 and the vvx's i get whether it be 1 or 2, will be on a 1500 as well. box tuned at 32.

93' Exploder

Deck:Pioneer 6400-bt

Front Stage: Crescendo PWX 8"s and Skar Audio VX1-ST per door

Amps: Sundown Audio SAZ-3500 v1 @.375 ohm daily, CT Sounds 125.2

Subwoofer: Two PSI Platform 2 18"s,Fully Loaded D1.5's

Enclosure: B Pillar Fourth Order, 3:1 ratio tuned at 46 (Designed by Low Hertz Box Designs)

Wire: All Sky High Car Audio Cable!

Alternator: Singer 250 amp Hairpin

Batteries: XS Power D975

Team Audio Connections

How cheap is cheap? And im hoping the factory wires will work. Ive already bypassed the factory amp. just gotta get some aftermarket door speakers. will 6.5's fit in the front doors? and 6x9's in the back?

93' Exploder

Enclosure: B Pillar Fourth Order, 3:1 ratio tuned at 46 (Designed by Low Hertz Box Designs)

Team Audio Connections

Sorry guys in an ASE class. I'll get back to you in a couple hours

MY BUILD

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

is the door cut out big enough tho?

93' Exploder

Team Audio Connections

I used 6x8 because 6x9 didn't work. The depth in the door was so close to the window rail I could feel the magnet pulling. Mine is the 4.0 ohv. My amp was $170 from powermaxusa. I'm not sure if the 6.5 would fit

MY BUILD

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

i have 6.5s in all doors..but had to make bezels for them to fit. and any alt from the bigger companies is going to run $400 plus

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Archived