I could care less ether way but talentless? That's the dumbest shit ice ever herd! Maybe you should research him before you say he has no talent . It might not be your kind if music but the lil dude got soothing going right for him an I doubt it's blind luck that made him a millionaire .

Talentless? How much money do you make off your talent? All you internet nerds wishing that this person dies or laughing about him having seizures are low life's.
im not the one saying he has no talent broham

I appologize,man the internet brings the worst out of people. The bad part is most of the people acting like that probably call themselves religious.

he had seizures from abusing children's codeine...

I could care less ether way but talentless? That's the dumbest shit ice ever herd! Maybe you should research him before you say he has no talent . It might not be your kind if music but the lil dude got soothing going right for him an I doubt it's blind luck that made him a millionaire .

Talentless? How much money do you make off your talent? All you internet nerds wishing that this person dies or laughing about him having seizures are low life's.

I appologize,man the internet brings the worst out of people. The bad part is most of the people acting like that probably call themselves religious.

he had seizures from abusing children's codeine...

exactly. it wasnt for health issues

I don't really hate him either, I'm kinda indifferent about the whole thing. I'm not one to get all bent out of shape because he's popular or rich. Some say he went pop, but that's where the money is. All I can think of is that people are jealous, they think success comes easy.

Now do I think he's a good rapper? Hell no. Nothing he "raps" comes from the heart, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't write his own shit. But I do like some pop music, and his name just happens to be accredited to some of those songs.

and "Little Seizures" is funny as shit. I'm sure he's wiping away his butthurt tears with fresh C notes.

That's the thing, after Carter 2 I believe its been all him with the lyrics. Prior to that Gillie The Kid was his ghostwriter and the style of Wayne's rhymes was completely different, way more lyrical and not as corny. Things is though, once he switched to his own flows he actually became a lot more popular. The majority of his fans I assume is younger ppl, I'd say 21 and younger, and I think I can safely assume a majority of them have never even listened to his older shit, they heard Lollipop and were like "OMG HE'S THE BESTEST EVARRRRRR!".

71973_565945220091771_1943361680_n.jpg

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Not religious, but if your dumb ass is told to stop and drink water (verge of being majorly dehydrated) and you tell the doc, Nah..I'm good then fall out again, then get out and go do the same shit again...yea then this 'role' needs to go away. I guess that makes me a low life vs the tard having seizures. You judge us, but we can't judge him over facts? Right....

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Archived