I can agree with that Talent, like I said in my status update, I will not lose sleep over this. Its just crazy how so many ppl wanted him dead and gone from the music industry and now that may actually be a reality...thing is, it won't change a single fucking thing about the music industry

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

soo many wayne haters....

Yep, your point?

people are so quick to hate on him for some reason

interesting

Im not hating, im talking shit. And I would do it to his face and a bunch of the other "fake" ass ni**as selling records these days. Its a bunch of bullshit. I never wished him dead, but I gotta say if its true, Im glad he's gone.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Well I mean if its true that he is in critical condition after going on a syrup binge after leaving the hospital wednesday after seizures from that day and the day before then there is no empathy for his stupidity.

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I can agree with that Talent, like I said in my status update, I will not lose sleep over this. Its just crazy how so many ppl wanted him dead and gone from the music industry and now that may actually be a reality...thing is, it won't change a single fucking thing about the music industry

Exactly, the whole industry is whack as fuck, and I would react the same way and talk shit to any of them. Wayne just happened to be the name brought out here.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I love how he rhymes the same word with the same word.... it's unique .... lol.... who else can do that????

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Actually a lot of rappers do that, there is nothing really wrong with that unless its stupid like 2 chainz saying "she got a big booty so I call her big booty", shit is just retarded. To me is wayne's rap style that just got played out super fast and everybody was able emulate so they did and ppl make it seem like its dope when really its not.

Bitches Love Me, he kinda switches it up style wise from what he has been doing which I think is why I kinda like it.

2015 Mazda 6

Exactly, the whole industry is whack as fuck, and I would react the same way and talk shit to any of them. Wayne just happened to be the name brought out here.

x2 on that one. Remember when Britney had her breakdown? I wasn't on this forum at that time but all the shit talking that happened? Christina Aguilara? Miley Cyrus? List goes on. They all think that they're elite, untouchable and can do whatever the hell they want without consequence. Only very few musicians do I care about. Let Young Weezy Baby die. Idc. Not hoping he's dead but if he is? Sweet. But if he isn't? Bad publicity stunt in which case then should get hurt.

Sheena = pedobear

Archived