Emmet Posted March 16, 2013 Report Posted March 16, 2013 That's pretty bad ass. LED's are most definitely be the way forward. Low voltage high output. In the description though, "One big light bar up above his wind shield projects over 300m down the road with enough light to read a piece of paper 1 mile away" That's a bit unrealistic. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
kingsuv Posted March 16, 2013 Report Posted March 16, 2013 Nice find. I did a buddy of mines Basscat a few years back. We lit up all his rod lockers. Very nice on those early start days. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
HunterJohnson Posted March 16, 2013 Report Posted March 16, 2013 those are expennnnnsiiiiiiveeee Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Carbon Posted March 16, 2013 Author Report Posted March 16, 2013 those are expennnnnsiiiiiiveeee You gotta pay to play... or something along those lines lol
kingsuv Posted March 16, 2013 Report Posted March 16, 2013 Not really expensive when they out perform any traditional high output light system from companies like Piaa or KC. This isn't some Auto parts off the shelf crap. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Carbon Posted March 16, 2013 Author Report Posted March 16, 2013 I had to get off the website lol, Almost impulse bought a led bar. I need to stick to my hellas and save for what really matters...Car audio!
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN Posted March 17, 2013 Report Posted March 17, 2013 I'm working on getting one of those light bars. They are badass. My brother-in-law has them through a sponsor (not sure if direct or through a distributor) on his mud bog truck so I may get mine free. www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win. ^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW
kingsuv Posted March 17, 2013 Report Posted March 17, 2013 I have the PIAA 520's in the lower valance of the Excursion. I haven't decided yet if I wan to change them out to an HID kit, or go LED. I love the hid's on the 250, but when I get flashed by other cars, I would like something with a quicker warm up time. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
bcpballer64 Posted March 17, 2013 Report Posted March 17, 2013 I can't see the op, what brand are you looking at? I want to look too lol "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.