Can someone make sense of this?

CameraZOOM-20130316154711407.jpg

This is throwing me for a loop... I drive a 2002 Nissan Xterra and I found a diagram for it but I'm still lost... http://xterrafirma.com/content/remote-start-and-alarm-install that has a wiring diagram in it

yea makes sense..... do you know what normaly open / or closed means, and what common means? that would help you if you did.

google is your friend with something like this.....im sure someone has done it already. and its always necessary to use a dmm and/or a testing light ( one that connects to bat + and ground that has a green and red light for telling what is hot and ground the easy way

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K

headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25

4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50

4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20

quantum tweets in door-for now -$10

boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free

on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test

about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq

Trust me I have googled it.. I have a friend who has done a couple alarms helping me on Tuesday though

• 5 months later...

a relay has multiple pin the one in the alarm module is a single pole double throw. well there are two the relay pins are pin 30 common that means that the is always something going to pin 30, pin 87a is normally closed pin because it shares contact with pin 30 when the coil of the relay is not engaged, pins 85 and 86 are the coil one receives power and the other is grounded doesn't really matter which one see current or ground only in special application, and pin 87 is normally open when the coil is engaged whatever pin 87a is putting out it now goes to pin 87. so it works like a switch whatever is in pin 30 will be at pin 87a once the coil of the relay is activated 87a goes dead and 87 becomes live.

"crank it til it hertz"

what alarm is it and what vehicle is it going to? and that flex relay is internal, which you do not need to worry about

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

if your door trigger are negative, use blue/black as unlock, and green/black as lock.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Thanks guys but this has already been installed.

Archived