Help with replacement springs please (coil-overs?)

My car uses CC221 springs for the rear, an 87 accord LXI. I am trying to find a direct fit replacement that will hold more weight. I have used google, but it seems i don't know what to search for. I've tried things like Heavy duty, HD, aftermarket. No luck.

Maybe you guys who know of the right vendors at least i could send them an email and see what they have. But there are so many places i don't know where to start.

Thanks!

edit spelling

springstiffener.jpg

Hmmm, yeah, i'll pass. I mean some people have luck with those, but i wont risk my handling to a spacer. Thanks though.

i was looking at DEVER...

i like this thread..

In for opinions...

I'll check them out. I sent a quote request to the guys MarioB used. Thanks!

Yep.. and yes sir..

i know ill be needing somthing in time.... for sure...

dig it...

I want AIR, but... well see..

I considered air too, but i cant spend 700 or something on a reliable setup. I mean there are systems for like 300, but i doubt the quality of those. Based on some things i have seen just after posting this if i get lucky i can replace all four shocks and the rear springs for around $300-$400 tops. and still have a car that doesnt freak out if i have to swerve. Not bad.

edit;

i am at work, got to do my end of shift rounds before i pass it off to the next guy. See you all around 9pm.

Archived