larrys95civic Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 Hey guys sorry I have absent the last couple days, I have been trying to get off my pain pills to see if my pain is still there and I must say that it's almost worse than the cancer lol. I've been really tired since the surgery but I guess that comes with healing. I have my hearing for my disability stuff on April 16th, they are really helpful *that statement was dripping with sarcasm*LOL Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Carbon Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 Good to hear from you man, Hope the hearing goes in your favor
larrys95civic Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 Good to hear from you man, Hope the hearing goes in your favor Thanks brother! If I get it they will help pay for my prescriptions and health insurance, I am totally scared I'm going to have to move to Indiana with my Dad and leave my kids here. It would totally crush me, those little people are my heart and soul! Thank god I have you my brothers here that have done so damn much for me, I'm going to make it this month. I really just want to go back to work, I hate being here in this house all day. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
dog24fret Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 Bro my house will keep you in our prayers bro. I really hope things don't go that way for you man. I can understand the being couped up all day for days or weeks at a time had my share of those crappy days. Hope the hearing goes in your favor bro. You get on disability will you get Medicaid immediately or do you know? Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
larrys95civic Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 Bro my house will keep you in our prayers bro. I really hope things don't go that way for you man. I can understand the being couped up all day for days or weeks at a time had my share of those crappy days. Hope the hearing goes in your favor bro. You get on disability will you get Medicaid immediately or do you know? Honestly I don't remember what the lady said, she came and spoke with me right after I came out of surgery. I actually knew more than she did about my case, I don't think she even really gives a shit about her job lol. Only thing she said was I should get a lawyer instead of filing myself or I'd lose again. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
dog24fret Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 Sounds about right when I dealt with them. But in your case you should be approved the first time surely. When I file again I will get a disability lawyer. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Noel989 Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 I was denied the first time I file They suggested me a lawyer and within 2 months I think they approved me Take it easy let your body heal try relax you'll recover sooner I was on bed almost a month I saw it as a forced vacation Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
larrys95civic Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 Sounds about right when I dealt with them. But in your case you should be approved the first time surely. When I file again I will get a disability lawyer. If I have to file again and wait I'll lose everything, I just got divorced and she raked me over the coals. I had a small savings and some car audio stuff to sell but she got everything. I really can't afford a lawyer. I was denied the first time I file They suggested me a lawyer and within 2 months I think they approved me Take it easy let your body heal try relax you'll recover sooner I was on bed almost a month I saw it as a forced vacation I'm trying to relax but it's killing me, I just want to go back to work so I'll know my future. Right now I feel like my future is the hands of a bunch of strangers who could give a shit less about anyone. It all feels like a scam to me, like the lady is going to lose the money out of her paycheck if she grants my disability lol Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
WastedTalent Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 Sounds about right when I dealt with them. But in your case you should be approved the first time surely. When I file again I will get a disability lawyer. If I have to file again and wait I'll lose everything, I just got divorced and she raked me over the coals. I had a small savings and some car audio stuff to sell but she got everything. I really can't afford a lawyer. >I was denied the first time I file They suggested me a lawyer and within 2 months I think they approved me Take it easy let your body heal try relax you'll recover sooner I was on bed almost a month I saw it as a forced vacation I'm trying to relax but it's killing me, I just want to go back to work so I'll know my future. Right now I feel like my future is the hands of a bunch of strangers who could give a shit less about anyone. It all feels like a scam to me, like the lady is going to lose the money out of her paycheck if she grants my disability lol Sounds like what I'm going through with the AF review board, VA, ect... lol. Literally. Sheena = pedobear
RCP Audio Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 Hey mate, I was gonna buy a new amp but decided you could use the money a bit more... I hope it helps bud all the best, Ryan edit: im at the bottom of the world so I dont know if its still instant or not but let me know when you have the money i signed up to paypal just for this PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.