Keith77 Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 Hope you're felling better bud. Hang in there. Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
larrys95civic Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 Hope you're felling better bud. Hang in there. Thanks brother, I've been having a rough time sleeping (hurts when I lay down). But other than that I'm doing much better but it's going to be short lived because I find out tomorrow at 9:30 what my chemo schedule is going to be and I'm really really not looking forward to that shit at all. I just know I'm sick of being sick and bored lol. I just want to work on my Explorer or hell I'd settle for a nice walk outside for some fresh air. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Keith77 Posted March 29, 2013 Report Posted March 29, 2013 Hope you're felling better bud. Hang in there. Thanks brother, I've been having a rough time sleeping (hurts when I lay down). But other than that I'm doing much better but it's going to be short lived because I find out tomorrow at 9:30 what my chemo schedule is going to be and I'm really really not looking forward to that shit at all. I just know I'm sick of being sick and bored lol. I just want to work on my Explorer or hell I'd settle for a nice walk outside for some fresh air. Damn brother that is tough. I know chemo is hard but end result is what your after. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there man.. Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
larrys95civic Posted March 29, 2013 Report Posted March 29, 2013 Finally got this vid to upload so here it is I have a doctors appointment at 9:30 in the morning for a post surgery check up and to get all the pathology reports. I will also find out more about my future treatments and well for lack of wanting to sugar coat it, if I'm in the 67% survival group. If the necrosis to my pancreas was to bad it probably won't be hopeful. Sorry guys I'm honestly just scared, I can't sleep and I can't find anything interesting on TV to occupy my mind. Oh well hope the video didn't suck to bad because I'm awful at making them lol. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
SnowDrifter Posted March 29, 2013 Report Posted March 29, 2013 Great to hear you are feeling good enough to drive around and video! Don't worry bro, we'll turn that 67 into a 100! ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
larrys95civic Posted March 29, 2013 Report Posted March 29, 2013 Great to hear you are feeling good enough to drive around and video! Don't worry bro, we'll turn that 67 into a 100! Thanks, I am at the point I don't want to get to excited but I don't want to believe I'm going to, well die I guess. I made the video a week or so ago while I still had a head unit, remember I had to trade it because of the 2 flat tires. I have a junk ass old Alpine in there now and it has no mp3, wma capabilities so no usb or aux jack it's so old lol. It's from 2002 and the screen doesn't work so I can't tell what station or what settings it has. But it plays the 4 cd's I still had laying around. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
SnowDrifter Posted March 29, 2013 Report Posted March 29, 2013 Great to hear you are feeling good enough to drive around and video! Don't worry bro, we'll turn that 67 into a 100! I don't want to believe I'm going to, well die I guess. Don't even think like that man! I'll drive over and pull your soggy ass through this myself if I have to ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Carbon Posted March 29, 2013 Report Posted March 29, 2013 Dude Congrats on the 67% Thats ALOT higher than most! I know for a fact that Snow and I are praying for you daily. Stay Strong Brother!
larrys95civic Posted March 29, 2013 Report Posted March 29, 2013 Great to hear you are feeling good enough to drive around and video! Don't worry bro, we'll turn that 67 into a 100! I don't want to believe I'm going to, well die I guess. Don't even think like that man! I'll drive over and pull your soggy ass through this myself if I have to Yes Sir! LOL I'm ok I am trying to remain optimistic and I've just got to believe the big man upstairs has it all under control and I'll find out tomorrow what type of fight I'm in for. I'm never going to give up, I refuse to go down without a fight at 37 years old. I have 4 of the best most polite well behaved kids on the planet and I'd never let them down. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
TortoiseShore Posted March 29, 2013 Report Posted March 29, 2013 I had a friend that found out he had AML Leukemia in 2010. He said "Percentages mean nothing, this is you. There is one you. You are either 0 percent or 100 percent, there is no 65 percent." If you stay positive, you've got this in the bag before it ever even starts. Hope it helps.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.