Jump to content

"Larrys95civic" Needs Us


Recommended Posts

Posted

She was actually being great about everything until she met this guy. This just settles everything, I should just move to Indiana with my dad since I won't be able to be a father any longer.

Posted

Wow what a selfish POS she is being.

I would come clean with your son. She has no right to make you withhold that kind of information. At his age he will understand and I'm sure he has put osme of it together already. With the little ones..they will understand some of it too..but I wouldn't say anythign to them yet.

You can't shelter your kids to protect them her wa of keeping them safe will end up being counter productive. Your son deserves to know...thats just my 2cents though and what I think I would do. None of us can tell you what to do or what we would actually do because we are not in your shoes.

She, however, Does NOT have any legal right to withhold the kids. You can do whatever you want and give her the bird. The only people who can tell you to stay out of their lives is a court. Unless you are in jail,alcoholic or abusing them a court will still grant you weekends or biweekly custody or something where you have set number of days with them. Still better then losing them.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Posted

I just don't have it left in me to fight anymore, she's going to continue to use my kids against me until it kills me. I've always given her everything she has ever wanted but it was never enough so I know I can't win with her. When she cheated on me I left her everything, the house, our rental properties, our cabin, we had just remodeled the house. Everything we bought was the best, dyson vacuums, Sterns and Foster beds, shit like that. I took a couch out of a never used family room, a 46" lcd that was never used and the bed out of the guest room. That's all I took and she still wants more. Well I have nothing more to give so I'm not even going to try this time, I'd rather crawl in a hole and die then give her anything else. I am going to put my Explorer up forsale and all of my equipment buy a 500.00 piece of shit and drive to Indiana. I've never been a drinker but it sure sounds nice right now

Posted

It's ok bro . Calm down an relax some. I just left out of a relationship that was like yours . It almost killed me inside. Evil cold shot this bitch did an said to me. And bam when I thought I was on rock bottom passed out on the floor littered with beer and vodka bottles I got up inched my way forward and then the call. My son is gone fucking drunk driver killed him. Then I died inside . And on top of it my ex was still stalking and torturing me in everyway . I'm still just in a daze about what's happened the past year . My step son was diagnost with leukemia then after that the world fell apart around me. I try to hold it in and keep going but it's hard. I read about what your gong thru an I can feel your pain man. Fucking worlds cruel . Don't every day things can't get worse cause they can. I ate those words back October 6 2012. Your in my thoughts and prayers Larry . Hang on bro

Posted

Hey man keep your head up. She can't do anything about the kids unless she gets a court order.

We are all here supporting you man. I know its not quite like your kids being there but its good to have somewhere to vent. I hope it all gets figured out and let us know if you need anything else man.

1349713160_rte.png
Posted

I had to get out of this house and so I went to town, wheel bearing grinding it's ass off but I couldn't stand to be alone anymore. The bitch finally called me and confirmed what my son had spoke to me about and unless I pay my child support she's not going to let me see them. And the bitch has every right to with hold them according to Michigan law. I am so fucking confused, a week ago she would let me see my babies when ever I wanted no matter what and now she's a totally heartless gold digging bitch. I told her I hope the chemo kills me so she can live with the fact that she kept my kids from seeing me before I died. She said they will get over it and I'm a cry baby. So I spent my last 4 dollars on lotto tickets lol, like god actually gives a fuck and I'd win LOL never fucking happen.

Posted

HOLY CRAP, I have been kind of thinning down the stuff I will have to take with me when I have to move to my Dad's house. And holy freaking shit I found the receipt for my wheel bearing we did 2 years ago and it has a 3 year warranty!!! This boys and girls means I don't have to try and come up with 200 dollars. Just have to see how much it is to install. All the stress of today has caused my guts to swell up until it's making my skin itch like hell. It's freaking gross, I'm a naturally thin guy so when my guts swell up like that it looks literally like I'm pregnant and like far along prego.

I need some advise and good solid advise guys. I'm going to struggle my ass off until I can work so should I move to Indiana with my Dad and away from my babies or stay here and find some way to get the extra money each month?

Pro's and Con's of moving - pro's my dad could help when I'm sick from chemo, I could save a little money each month since I wouldn't have to pay rent, my kids wouldn't have to see me when I'm sick, if chemo doesn't work and it spreads my kids won't have to watch me die, I can always skype with them, it's warmer and there are more shops so I could probably make more money

con's i would miss the hell out of my kids, I would have to redo all of my disability assistance from Michigan to Indiana, I don't know anyone but my Dad there, my ex would have complete control to do as she pleased with my kids. I would die with out my kids

Posted

Times are tough, trust me I've been through it. I personally would move in my with my dad and save money up, whats worse having to stress about your ex wife and finding ways to make ends meat or having someone like your dad help take care of you, while your doing chemo and on top of that your kids won't have to see you sick.

Posted

On top of that, I bet there is plenty of bass heads in Indiana that you could meet from this site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 556 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...