larrys95civic Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 First round of chemo is done, I feel like someone vomited into my veins. I had to take a cab home and that cost me 22 bucks I didn't have to spend. I'm going to take a nap now. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Carbon Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 Hey brother so sorry it took so long for me to ship these out. I paid for super fast shipping to make up for it though! it cost as much to ship the shoes as it did to ship my 3K Hope you enjoy them man! Keep your head up!
Cboeger Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 Hey brother so sorry it took so long for me to ship these out. I paid for super fast shipping to make up for it though! it cost as much to ship the shoes as it did to ship my 3K Hope you enjoy them man! Keep your head up! good guy carbon ^^
larrys95civic Posted April 26, 2013 Report Posted April 26, 2013 thanks Carbon bro, was no need to hurry. The way I feel right now I'm not leaving the house for a while and I don't have chemo for a bit. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
dog24fret Posted April 26, 2013 Report Posted April 26, 2013 $22 for a cab dang I didn't think they were that costly. Carbon props to you sir. Larry how many round of that crap will you have to do bro. I'm curious sir do you have enough food to eat to counter the effects of chemo. I still keeping you in my prayer man. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Carbon Posted April 26, 2013 Report Posted April 26, 2013 thanks Carbon bro, was no need to hurry. The way I feel right now I'm not leaving the house for a while and I don't have chemo for a bit. Its no problem at all man! Let me know if you need anything else Stay strong brother!
Ben Fultz Posted April 26, 2013 Report Posted April 26, 2013 I'll be sending you some money , possibly buying some stuff also, as soon as i get my pay-pal set up and verified. Never had a need for it till now.
larrys95civic Posted April 26, 2013 Report Posted April 26, 2013 I thought lastnight was bad, today is worse. Feels like I have something evil in my body thats is tryin to crawl it's way out of my pores. I can't even keep water down. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
REVOofRustler Posted April 26, 2013 Report Posted April 26, 2013 I thought lastnight was bad, today is worse. Feels like I have something evil in my body thats is tryin to crawl it's way out of my pores. I can't even keep water down. Is that a side effect from the chemo? 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
OrionStang Posted April 26, 2013 Author Report Posted April 26, 2013 This is where the medical pot would help you. I know it sucks, BAD, but stay strong man. Your body is at war with itself right now, it'll get better. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.