Jump to content

"Larrys95civic" Needs Us


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey my Brothers, How I have missed you all! I was able to trade my table saw for a shitty laptop so I could communicate with the outside world. I am at the laundry mat because it has free wifi and it's airconditioned and it's to hot to be in my tent during the day. The campground has free wifi but the section where I am doesn't have electricity and the battery doesn't charge on the laptop. I was released from the hospital on July 3rd and I've been trying to piece shit together without much luck. Last I remember is going to have a treatment and there was snow on the ground and now everything is green and hot lol. Oh and I have a sweet mullet lol, haven't had one of those since the 80's hahaha.

During chemo I "coded" basically my body shut down, they couldn't get me stabilized so I was placed in an induced coma. I don't remember waking up really, I have a few vague memories of the hospital but thats about it. After I was put to sleep I was transfered to Chicago where they had the resources and ability to care for me. The rinky dink hospital where I live can't handle those types of patients. I was transfered back up here and the doctors released me on July 3rd, it is so nice to be able to go outside. Since the coma I have trouble with my brain functions, easiest way to describle it is like a cd or dvd skipping and sometimes it just stops. I'm not suppose to drive so I do most of my stuff at night when most are asleep. I'm living at the Country Village Camp Ground, it's nice there is a movie theater, Shopko, 2 reastaraunts, and all kinds of stuff in walking distance. I spend most of my day at the laundry mat, they have internet, cable and wifi.

Posted

Hey my Brothers, How I have missed you all! I was able to trade my table saw for a shitty laptop so I could communicate with the outside world. I am at the laundry mat because it has free wifi and it's airconditioned and it's to hot to be in my tent during the day. The campground has free wifi but the section where I am doesn't have electricity and the battery doesn't charge on the laptop. I was released from the hospital on July 3rd and I've been trying to piece shit together without much luck. Last I remember is going to have a treatment and there was snow on the ground and now everything is green and hot lol. Oh and I have a sweet mullet lol, haven't had one of those since the 80's hahaha.

During chemo I "coded" basically my body shut down, they couldn't get me stabilized so I was placed in an induced coma. I don't remember waking up really, I have a few vague memories of the hospital but thats about it. After I was put to sleep I was transfered to Chicago where they had the resources and ability to care for me. The rinky dink hospital where I live can't handle those types of patients. I was transfered back up here and the doctors released me on July 3rd, it is so nice to be able to go outside. Since the coma I have trouble with my brain functions, easiest way to describle it is like a cd or dvd skipping and sometimes it just stops. I'm not suppose to drive so I do most of my stuff at night when most are asleep. I'm living at the Country Village Camp Ground, it's nice there is a movie theater, Shopko, 2 reastaraunts, and all kinds of stuff in walking distance. I spend most of my day at the laundry mat, they have internet, cable and wifi.

:shok::yahoo: welcome back bro! sorry to hear about what happened though man that sucks but glad you finally came out of it we were getting worried. are things starting to turn around some now? or same ol' same ol' mostly?

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Posted

LARRY we missed you!!!!!!!!!!!

pics of mullet?????

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

Posted

Brother, glad to hear from you! Sucks that you are living in a campground, but much better thar what alot of us were dreading. I wish i lived close by id drop by and hang out with you for a while. Man its a relief to hear from you. Keep your head up and drop us a few lines when you get a chance. Good vibes sent your way.

I just wish i had a funny sig.

Posted

Oh shit he's back! Good to hear from you bro!

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

 

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Posted

So on with the health updates, I'm doing good. I have to go back and have endoscopy of my gi track and my colon. I couldn't poop for a long time and they think I tore something inside because my hemoglobin is really low and I keep poopin blood. But as of the 5th my stats were nearing normal range and my pancreas was producing insulin and enzymes again!! My white blood count was back to normal range and no appearance of tumors or lesions. I lost blood flow to my bean for a while when my heart stopped during chemo, they think I had a mini stroke so I have brain farts and trouble getting the words in my head to my mouth. It's like they get stuck, I know they want to come out and when they get stuck I can't swallow or anything until the words get free. But I am starting to feel better, much better actually. I had come to the conclusion I was going to die and was prepaired, but I can see a light at the end of the tunnel now and can't wait to start living again.

I ran into some bullshit while I was in Chicago but thats all financial and once I get back to work I can get through all that shit.

Posted

So on with the health updates, I'm doing good. I have to go back and have endoscopy of my gi track and my colon. I couldn't poop for a long time and they think I tore something inside because my hemoglobin is really low and I keep poopin blood. But as of the 5th my stats were nearing normal range and my pancreas was producing insulin and enzymes again!! My white blood count was back to normal range and no appearance of tumors or lesions. I lost blood flow to my bean for a while when my heart stopped during chemo, they think I had a mini stroke so I have brain farts and trouble getting the words in my head to my mouth. It's like they get stuck, I know they want to come out and when they get stuck I can't swallow or anything until the words get free. But I am starting to feel better, much better actually. I had come to the conclusion I was going to die and was prepaired, but I can see a light at the end of the tunnel now and can't wait to start living again.

I ran into some bullshit while I was in Chicago but thats all financial and once I get back to work I can get through all that shit.

Posted

Hooooooly shit. That's nuts.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

 

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Posted

Glad you're alright.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Posted

The campground isn't so bad, I'll be moving to my Dads as soon as I can get my tags and licence renewed. My birthday was June 15th so while I was sleeping I missed renewing my license and tags and my insurance lapsed on july 1st. On June 27th my landlord filed an emergency eviction, he knew I was in the hospital but my rent was 1 month behind. But the asshole went to the judge and said I was never home and he was afraid I wouldn't pay my rent ever again so judge Jennifer Mazzuchi granted him an eviction. On June 28th my ex-wife went infront of judge Jennifer Mazzuchi to get permission to take my kids and move to Ohio, The judge granted her permission to go because I am behind on child support and she was aware I was about to be homeless. On June 29th and 30th my landlord had an estate auction and sold all my stuff for past due rent. Only part I'm really pissed about is Platypus had sent me some 0 gauge so I could rewire my sub amps, all my wires run under my sub enclosure so I had my subs, box, batteries, amps out and in my living room so I could run the wires. In the middle of that job my old HID's started flickering bad so I had pulled my housings and ballasts out and had them in the house also.

This freaking jerk told the judge he only recieved 200 dollars for everything in my house, I had a desktop, laptop, lcd tv, couch, nice tables, and my audio gear. So I still owe the asshole 300.00. Only thing I had left were my clothes, some blankets, and personal pictures of my babies. But the dick left them in a dingy basement and a cat pissed on everything. I was able to salvage most of my clothes but the blankets are shit.

When I was in a induced coma they sent me to Chigaco because my small town hospital isn't equiped to handle people in that bad of condition and while at Cancer treatment centers of america they assign you a counselor to contact love ones, landlords, employers anyone that you need to be in contact with they do that. So I know the asshole knew where I was. And while I was in the hospital my ex filed to take my kids and move to Ohio, the judge let her go because I owe back child support and I'm homeless. I'm going to move to my Dads in Shelbyville Indiana as soon as I can get my license, insurance and tags though. I'll be much closer to my babies that way so I'm not going to freak out like I want to.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8850 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...