Second Skin Audio

my numbers with 2 btl 15s

trying running the subs and port firing upwards... ie subs and port on same face

sounds like a good idea. 4 4 inch aeros or 1 80 sq inch port?

hmmm i prefer slots but i dont really know which one would be better...

I just seen a guy at finals over the weekend do a 157 with 2 12" btls  :o

dam thats good!!! there is a guy here running stock pro doing a 156 with 2 12s

yea those are great numbers for a burp car. bet they cant play music and sound good :-

seal the face of the box off from the trunk  sub/port firing forward with about 120" of port area and your numbers will go UP.

yea those are great numbers for a burp car. bet they cant play music and sound good :-

seal the face of the box off from the trunk  sub/port firing forward with about 120" of port area and your numbers will go UP.

thanks. ima try that this weekend. i have to seal the entrance of the trunk completely. the back of the box is where the entrance of the trunk is. should i seal gap between the side of the box to the side of my car as well?

btw i hit 142.1 playing "da blow" by lil jon. thought i add that in there. lol.

Chad

put them in a 9.3ft3 with 100sq" of port and make the port 24-28" long and it will be tuned to 33Hz. That will make it 3.5ft3 each after displacement. Thats what Scott from Fi told me. Those Orion amps u have are excellent but do u mean the HCCA D5000 or the ones that do 1200"rms". U might wanna upgrade to another yellow top in the rear too. U should be getting higher #'s than that if those are the D5000 amps cuz I know Ive seen those amps get around 2800rms around 14volts. I believe its ur enclosure more than anything....do u have sounddeadner? But if those are D5000z then get D5000s and that will double ur wattage. Unless u mean the old 2500d amps that were out in 04'/05'. Then I think its just ur enclosure needs to be bigger

00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

Hey Chad, this is Christian. I had the 1999 acura integra with the MT's. I'm glad you liked them.

First off, I want to say that Chad's accord sounded very very clean and played pretty loud, it sounded like a good 145 car.

Things you can do... First, get rid of the yellow top and go with a big battery, anything bigger, perhaps you will like the Kinetic 2400, thats what I run and you heard my car. Next, you said you turned the gains on the amps down:(.... Leave them at least at 3/4 of the way up. Those BTL's need power like the MT's I have. They will really come alive when u give them well over 3000 watts a piece. Even so, I ran my MT 15's with 2000 watts and they were very loud. It's in the box. You got a tough car to work with, but it can be done. Your box looks big enough so play with the tuning. Power is the key. Good luck and keep us posted

CJ

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

throw in a nice linedriver along with that kinetic battery and i'm sure you will see higher #s

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Burp cars= ghey :V Now putting up high scores playing loud music is always good :^