Second Skin Audio

Do i nead new subs

their is a such as folded horn sub. allso Sound quality (SQ) can be played 145db and more. YOu dont go to a concert and see gemini on the stage. you see EAW or JBL so i am lost when you say that it is in the box or it is not possible with 4000w or over 145db. I no the box makes a good portion of the sound but if you have a good box and gem sound in it with 4000w you will fry it and it will sound like trash when you turn it up. The gem sound you will push to a point which is very low and it will start to distort. im not trying to be a funny but i need some one to elaborate.

King dingalingIts not finished till i say so Bit@^!

Youre asking for advice. We are giving it.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Um, isn't SQ and SPL completely different thing? When it comes to SPL, I'm thinking of one-note wonder and cannot play music, depending on frequency response. To able to play music that is loud and clear, it's all in the box installation and important to follow the Company's recommondation on spec manual.

Well that made me laugh.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Whatever you settle on to beat those GTis will likely be three things:

-Expensive

-Elaborate (box/install)

-Time consuming

To compete with what you have for SPL/SQ.

I'm gonna hate

Youre asking for advice. We are giving it.

And all i am asking for is a little more insight in comparison of what i no. Im not just going to nod my head and jump on the band wagin if their is no explanation on y. Just like you wouldnt use kenwood sub for spl i wouldnt use gemini for PA and sound. You didnt no what pain was until you felt it. Or just like a dood will not no his joint is small until some chick tellls him. girls may laugh and be like come on and still do it with you. you think you are the man becaues this is not the first time. until that one chick brakes down and tells you in detail y they are : ) at you. Just trying to make the point that you have to give me more reason or facts thats all. No harm NO foul No hard Feelings

King dingalingIts not finished till i say so Bit@^!

LOL idk what concerts you go to..but I have been to my fair share.

Outdoor..indoor. Rock..Raves..Classic music....all kinds of shit...and Ill tell you something...Every single time I was at a concert and it was LOUD..sq and the actual quality of music was crap. Now I've been to concerts at the hollywood bowl..watched orchestras play etc...that was amazing SQ but those concerts were not 1/2 as loud as others. Shit a bunch of raves I have been to have all the brands you listed on the stage and 40ft tall arrays etc..but are played at such a high volume that you can't hear the quality...

I put on some earplugs for concert listening when I go to the LOUD events...reducing the volume actually sounds better(some better then their CD recordings)

Unless your OEM head unit has some shitty climate control integration or would be a super PITA to replace I would replace it with a nice headunit...and go from their...

Replace the stock Bose stuff with some better brands like Hertz Rainbow and some others listed before.

IMO even my dads silverado has"Bose" factory sound...doesnt hold up againt my 100$ components and 10" woofer in tline on 20w... let alone some nice Hertz or even CDT 3 way sets and comparable substage.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived