Second Skin Audio

Do i nead new subs

What no one with good advice now other then chris?

LMFAO, no one else is here because they are done talking to your dumb ass, we all have plenty of advice to give to people who actually listen and will use it. I, as most others, are however, done trying to make any sense of your nonsense. I really hope you are trolling or I feel sorry for you.

Team NorthWestSPL

Mrd6 spits the truth.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

MRD8 and Raptorman move on. I cant even explain how your words are not even worth it. stop sucking up air kill your self.

King dingalingIts not finished till i say so Bit@^!

My Bad. My port is Baffle thickness is .75

port is W15"xL5"

Ok last try...I stopped posting but have been reading.

In response to your link you never specified what 660 series stuff you had. There are 660 6x9's same price too...also a 660 amp... More specifics might help.

And maybe enclosure specs...if your really on a VFL400 you have alot of power at your disposal maybe your enclosure is the crutch here?

Half of your statements make you sound like your trolling..if you aren't then I don't get it... but here is my last stab at this

Post some enclosure specs...maybe a picture of your setup. If you are set in stone on new subs...maybe try the new X series from sundown. They are on preorder...no one really has experience with them except Sundown and Hatersgonnahate(won one in SOTM)

you never specified your subwoofer size? You threw out model numbers but no real Specs at all.. you have 12's or 15's??

Cone area is king...going from 12's to 15's in the jbls and a new enclosure could give you a noticeable increase in SPL and retain similar sond that you are used too.

If you take a good look at sudnowns threads and vids on the ne Z series and X series you would see those are beasts and if you preorder you will probably be the first in your area to run them. I had experience with sundown stuff before..took double rated rms clipped and sounded good doing it....There is a reason alot of people hug their nuts.

I said all I have to say..but maybe other members will take more kindly to helping you and this thread will change direction if you post USEFUL info on your setup. We can't guess what specifics (sub size/speaker model) you have in your setup.

Not the case.... No one ever asked.

I have 2x 12 JBL MKII's H15xW32xD19 net volume 4.11ft sub displacement.298ft and port area 11.25 inchs at 30HZ. The 660's are firing at 35deg angle side by side with super tweets in the center in the middle of the rear deck. the 660's and super tweets are powerd by a american bass sq600. The Bose 6 1/2 and 1inch tweets are powerd by oem 200w amp in each door. I have a 220 alt 2x1/0 from front battery to rear batts. rear batts are 2xC&D batts and oem batt in front with big three and more. I dont rem the C&D battery model but hey are 100lbs each. O and a bose stock radio with pink noise mike and 2x audio control LC2i one for base and one for mids and highs.

Your enclosure seems wrong, and you are not giving the dimensions of the port.

MRD8 and Raptorman move on. I cant even explain how your words are not even worth it. stop sucking up air kill your self.

those two guys know a heck of a lot about this stuff and you keep shooting there advice down because you think its irrelevant, but its not. and stupid comments like that are unnecessary and immature.

[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2223]

CAFForumSig_zps376518ed.jpg?t=1364077982

SD, thank for the input. I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

Butthurt-report-form.jpg

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

escuse me but i didnt come at them wrong. they jumped on me as you can see from their last post. they didnt have to post at all but they doo. all of it is negative but i am immature. i didnt ask for the smart coments they keep going.

those two guys know a heck of a lot about this stuff and you keep shooting there advice down because you think its irrelevant, but its not. and stupid comments like that are unnecessary and immature.

You should try to make comments like this on the forum anymore. All it does is keep the people that would have been able to understand you from posting and make the people you direct it to get angry with you. Then all it does is keep going on and on.

Earlier you finally posted what size sus you have and then said, "No body asked." If you are asking a questing about your subs list all the information you have on them to help us help you.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Butthurt-report-form.jpg

Do you need 1 form for each topic or a form for each instance of butthurt? We may need multiple copies.

2004 Dodge Ram

Head unit- Alpine iDA-x305s

Sound processor- Clarion eqs746

Mids/Highs amp- Alpine MRV-F345

Sub Amp- Alpine MRD-M1005

Dash Speakers- (3) Dayton Audio rs75

Front Door- Skar SPX65c

Rear fill- Skar SPX tweters and Dayton ND140 midbass

Sub- Fi Audio SSD 15 high QTS

SHCA power/ground cables and Stinger interconnect

XS power D6500 under the hood and D680 in the amp rack

Big 3+ with SHCA

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161174-dodge-ram-quad-cab-fi-ssd15-skar-audio-alpine-shca/?p=2326251

Archived