Whos All Comming To Ar On Sunday?

XtremeSPL-SCAMMER

i didnt see you at any shows in 06 or 07... if you showed up then.. you would know who i am.. you wanna jump my shit cause it is the start of the 08 season, and i didnt make it to 1 show.. wow.. you really must not have anything better to do!!!!

easy there bro.......... Brandon, Brian and Andre wouldn't of become member of Team Bassick if they weren't serious competitors. Check the dB drag website for autorama results. The boys heald it down like I said in the other thread. Once we all pay our membership to db drag I'll work with Doug and Wayne to get there stats page correct.

I know your trying to come out man with your team and your car(s). One thing at a time one car at a time is the best advice I can give you. Sounds like your spreading your self kind of thin trying to build two cars bro. Just focus on one, build it solid and right. Spend the money on things that are gonna last multiple systems like the correct gauge wires, a solid battery and strong alternator.

easy there bro.......... Brandon, Brian and Andre wouldn't of become member of Team Bassick if they weren't serious competitors. Check the dB drag website for autorama results. The boys heald it down like I said in the other thread. Once we all pay our membership to db drag I'll work with Doug and Wayne to get there stats page correct.

I know your trying to come out man with your team and your car(s). One thing at a time one car at a time is the best advice I can give you. Sounds like your spreading your self kind of thin trying to build two cars bro. Just focus on one, build it solid and right. Spend the money on things that are gonna last multiple systems like the correct gauge wires, a solid battery and strong alternator.

I am not saying they arent serious competitors.. I am saying i am not a gun ho competitor.. I try to make it to where i can.. If i miss a couple shows.. its no skin off my ass.. fuck it.. there will be other shows :) I am trying to do the best i can.. Like i said, just this years autorama wasnt workin out for me.. so i missed the show.. I was going to show up to watch, but other shit was at hand, and i had to take care a of a couple personal things, so. after that was taken care of, i worked on my laser, and it all put back together, and worked on my focus a little.. got some measurements taken.

Yeah, i have my team comming together.. have my website being built. have money going into that project. The laser is my #1 project.. I am just wanting to throw something in the focus for my honney.. she likes a little thump.. but not overkill.. I am working on scoring another vehicle, like truck or SUv for that 4 15 encloser..

If i have any questions on stuff i will hit ya up. like is aid bro. i ahve no beef with ya. you have always been a cool person to me, and i give ya my respect. :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

First off Brandon! I know kimo and alpine.. I have seen them at a few shows.. i have no beef with them..

Second.. I am not a BASS RACER... i have done 2 times.. if you can count.. thats the number after 1.

Third.. if you want to build something for Db drag thats fine... I will go against you in db drag.. thats fine.. BUT it will be against you.. not team bassick..

I cant stand you.. i have no problems with team bassick.. but you are a shit talkin mother fucker anyway.. so.. Once someone starts talkin shit back.. you gotta talk more shit.. your shit has to be the biggest and stinkiest..

Fourth.. the shwos i come to is good enough for me.. i am not this die hard bass head like you.. I do this for fun you dumbass.. not to be THE BEST of The best.. i am not going to pur a shit load of money into a system.. if you want to.. more power to ya.. I will be the one in watching hopin your shit blows :)

Why don't you slow your roll a bit.

You spent the last month using up bandwidth saying you were going to do this and that.

You didn't and thats fine shit happens, but you will have to expect (and take) some shit about it.

So how about a little less Ethug, that your lumps and get back to building so you can talk shit In the lanes

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

First off Brandon! I know kimo and alpine.. I have seen them at a few shows.. i have no beef with them..

Second.. I am not a BASS RACER... i have done 2 times.. if you can count.. thats the number after 1.

Third.. if you want to build something for Db drag thats fine... I will go against you in db drag.. thats fine.. BUT it will be against you.. not team bassick..

I cant stand you.. i have no problems with team bassick.. but you are a shit talkin mother fucker anyway.. so.. Once someone starts talkin shit back.. you gotta talk more shit.. your shit has to be the biggest and stinkiest..

Fourth.. the shwos i come to is good enough for me.. i am not this die hard bass head like you.. I do this for fun you dumbass.. not to be THE BEST of The best.. i am not going to pur a shit load of money into a system.. if you want to.. more power to ya.. I will be the one in watching hopin your shit blows :)

Justin, you are completely out of line! Brandon may talk some shit (all in fun), but you have gone too far! You might want to re-think a little on the stand that you have taken.

Why don't you slow your roll a bit.

You spent the last month using up bandwidth saying you were going to do this and that.

You didn't and thats fine shit happens, but you will have to expect (and take) some shit about it.

So how about a little less Ethug, that your lumps and get back to building so you can talk shit In the lanes

i was trying to get eveyrthing done for autorama.. didnt happen.. missed the deadline.. i should be ready for next show :)

I read about your one amp.. sounds like you had a busy weekend.. glad to see you made it out though, and got to see what it can do.. you worked your ass off on that 250!

Justin, you are completely out of line! Brandon may talk some shit, but you have gone too far! You might want to re-think a little on the stand that you have taken.

i think he talks more than "some shit".. i dont think he can go a day on here without talkin some bit of shit.. and thats fine..

I may have went a little far.. but.. i am not gonna take his shit .. he dont know me.. he never seen me..

Now you and bill, kimo and alpine,. you gusy can say whatever you wnat.. you have seen my builds, and seen me compete.. you know i dont pour every cent into mysystems.. that i come out with a smile, and have fun.. talk to everyone.. see people comepete.. shake some hands.. get my trophey or peice of paper, say good bye to people, and be on my way :)

i think he talks more than "some shit".. i dont think he can go a day on here without talkin some bit of shit.. and thats fine..

I may have went a little far.. but.. i am not gonna take his shit .. he dont know me.. he never seen me..

Now you and bill, kimo and alpine,. you gusy can say whatever you wnat.. you have seen my builds, and seen me compete.. you know i dont pour every cent into mysystems.. that i come out with a smile, and have fun.. talk to everyone.. see people comepete.. shake some hands.. get my trophey or peice of paper, say good bye to people, and be on my way :)

Prove yourself, then you can talk your shit. I can tease Brandon :P we've been up against each other in the lanes...and he has beat me. It's all in fun Justin, remember that!

Your right, B talks more shit then everyone else. However it's all in good fun, AND has has been able to back it up in the lanes. Like I said bro, take your lumps, lay low, lick your wounds and come out strong in the lanes.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

i dont go to any of the events, i rather sell my product then get caught up in shit talking contest. Anyhow i can see where everyones coming from, when you (XtremeSPL) have been super hyping up what your doing and what your plans are, and you basically post 100 times saying youll be there and this or that will happen then are a no show.

and man how many times does someone have to tell ya theres no "encloser" its an Enclosure.

Not trying to be an ass at all just letting you know from an outside point that thats how it comes off.

i didnt see you at any shows in 06 or 07... if you showed up then.. you would know who i am.. you wanna jump my shit cause it is the start of the 08 season, and i didnt make it to 1 show.. wow.. you really must not have anything better to do!!!!

actually like kimo said when they post all of my stats on team bassick. youll see all the first place trophies i took last year. i have a new system in a totally different car that was thrown together. i got 2 trophies for the 2 classes i was in this weekend. ill just see you in the lane. im done talking to you. and you should watch your mouth on here and respect steves site a little more.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Archived