Jump to content

New THREAD !! Go vote !!


Pick me a BANNER/SIG !!!  

49 members have voted

  1. 1. Made by 2 killer members made a BANNER/SIG,.. you pic it, ill run it..



Recommended Posts

Posted

It would be sick if the Vm-1s would move as people hovered over the banner

Already done..

Wait for both revisions...

Come back tomorrow........ B)

They have shown a couple temps,.. Trust me,.. that Damore swings perfect..

And the other is gone nuts also.

I gave them 2 to play.... (i fucked up on the first members)

The winner of this, gets what color, and or decal i want next.

So, its a big deal.

Thanks for the vote, and the great input...... and keep and eye out for the FINALS

Posted

I like number one because of the metalic steel background, and the liquid Fi. I just like the overall flow.

Not crazy about the background of number two, and the gif (moving sub) for some reason.

Both are BA, if I had to choose it would be 1

Great input... thanks.....

And, so the change on 1 does it for you? (i like this one better honestly to, i hope the votes reflect)

And come back for the finals..... cheers...

Posted

I like number one because of the metalic steel background, and the liquid Fi. I just like the overall flow.

Not crazy about the background of number two, and the gif (moving sub) for some reason.

Both are BA, if I had to choose it would be 1

Great input... thanks.....

And, so the change on 1 does it for you? (i like this one better honestly to, i hope the votes reflect)

And come back for the finals..... cheers...

Yupp I'll come back. And sorry I didn't see the original #1

 

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Posted

It would be sick if the Vm-1s would move as people hovered over the banner

Already done..

Wait for both revisions...

Come back tomorrow........ B)

They have shown a couple temps,.. Trust me,.. that Damore swings perfect..

And the other is gone nuts also.

I gave them 2 to play.... (i fucked up on the first members)

The winner of this, gets what color, and or decal i want next.

So, its a big deal.

Thanks for the vote, and the great input...... and keep and eye out for the FINALS

Sweet....

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

Posted

Too late to change my vote? Lol

I like #1 a lot better now!

But I still like moving sub =\

I say #1 with moving sub and call it a day :D

God damn it bro, yes,.. i fucked up on day one. I really think it would be closer had i had this one up.

I like this one better also. Its "my" build colors, and, the gear i run to a T.

Come back for the finals......

I may not tell either of them anything, and let them read just through this, and go HAM

Thanks anyway buddy... for the support. Not me, but the TWO doing teh work, deserve it...

Much respect to them, and INCOGNITO also. Pretty cool

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 399 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...