XS Power

That almost seems like you tightened the bolt down too far and it had pushed up the bolt that is welded or soldered into the i-bar itself. If I can make a suggestion for your setup get a longer screw and take your batteries 580 posts and connect them directly to the "middle" post of the i-bar where it bolts down into the battery terminal. I only have the i-bar 551 for my setup and it works great. I just have all my ring terminals connected at the top of the i-bar with the bolt passing through them and have had 0 electrical problems and the screws go deep into the battery terminal itself so its secure.

As a little side note, did you use the locking washer that came with the 580 posts? If not then that is why it failed since that washer helps prevent the bolt from bottoming out on the i-bar and making the bolt push upwards.

If this was my product I would make the bolts a little shorter so this could not happen and I also would not warranty this as it should have been noticeable that the terminal was being bolted in firmly but would still have some play to signify that the bolt is in all the way but is not grabbing the post adapter.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

^Thanks for the input.

I definitely did everything by the book, using correct hardware etc.

I'll probably replace the negative side with a piece of flat stock, aluminum or copper. That's easy enough. As for the positive side, I need to get a nice terminal/fuse block to make my new install work well. I'll see what ToolMaker or ProjectDb can do for me.

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

All accessories are covered by a 1 year warranty. Just need a copy of your original purchase receipt and make a simple call to the office. 888.497.7693 Anyone in the office can get you a return authorization.

I have had a set of iBars installed for about 4 years now with no issues, but I have seen where people have stripped them out. Most of the cases are due to over-tightening and not using the provided washers.

Not a big deal, but thanks for posting up on the forum about it before you gave us a chance to take care of it for you.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

Thanks Nathan!

Now I just need to figure out if it's been a year or more. I know I got it in March last year. Hmmm...

Cool deal, I just called and got an RTA. I'll be sending them back soon.

Nathan, is there anything I should do other than just box up the kit and send it in?

in case you missed it nathan was trying to say call us first and let us take care of things like this before posting it on the forums. Things go much smoother that way. He was just trying to do it in a nice way. Im much more blunt about it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

If he wanted to say that he could have. I haven't caused any problems here n8.

Nathan was cool about it and he says to contact him through PM (as I did) or by making a post which I also did.