Check out the SMD Web Store @ WcCarAudio.com!

stevog

Ebay precut tint

Any pictures? also for 30 dollars i want to practice putting tint, ive seen my cousin do it at the shop he works and it doesnt look to hard. I also saw this video and it gives good instructions except that they tinted outside in the open.

Edited by stevog

They're not bad. I bought a precut for my xB 2 years ago and it's still on there looking good. Tint is easy if you take your time. Just make sure you line everything up before squeegeeing the bubbles out. The rear window is gonna be a bitch though. If you have a heat gun, it will help.

I do my tint at the local MX track the dirt helps me get the bubble out... ;)

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Tinting isn't to difficult if you take your time. My tint is no means perfect but when I go double 5% I will probably be getting it done professional in a shop and not outside where I've done mine before haha

Ok so i think im going to go for it. Anyone recommend a nice heatgun thats not to expensive. Also i will be ordering a conquerer squeege since i have read they work really good. Any tips or something i may need.

have you ever done tint?

its hard as fuck lol

That's why tint is one thing I will NEVER try to do. I give props to those who can do back windows. Not easy at all. But, for $30, hey, your choice.

I wouldn't, but eh.

Tint is really hard to do even though it looks easy and the only tint worth a damn is solar guard and it never turns purple and if you get it installed by a dealer comes with a lifetime warranty against fading peeling or bubbling. I would look around in your town for someone who sells solar guard just a suggestion.