MrEwubbsZ Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 So for the passed few months I've been growing my beard out its probably a few inches at this point but my dad/boss ass been bustin my chops about shaving my face for the passed month. Finally today it got to me and I told him to "leave me the fuck alot" lol he did but he is always saying that it's unprofessional and I make the company look bad. It's not a bad beard. It's not patchy or weird looking and I also don't talk to customers face to face. I just don't understand how one person could possible make another company not want to do business with us because of MY beard. I honestly don't know what I'm asking here. I guess this is more or less just a rant. 2000 Ranger Build Log
Jskiles Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 I know how you feel man. The job I'm at in the hospital is kinda lenient as long as its groomed, but when I go to clinical engineering were not aloud beards just a mustache. 2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build) 2 Sundown SCV-3000D 2 DC XL M1 with PSI reconesFocal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HPKenwood KDC-X798Knukonceptz OFC 1/0Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunkStock 110 amp alt 2013 Scion TC 2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200 Sundown components AA 50.2 for components Pioneer FH-X700BT Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back Mechman 240 alt http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Buildhttp://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox
sprkn_ranger Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 Does anyone else that works there have beards? Maybe your dad/boss doesn't want you to have it and others think there is a "favoritism" thing goin on. If its not a company policy then I'd say there shouldn't be a problem but if my boss asked me to shave, I would to show I'm serious about my job. I do get where your coming from though, my stepdad/boss has pulled some stupid shit with me before just cause I was his kid. Lol Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
MrEwubbsZ Posted March 22, 2013 Author Report Posted March 22, 2013 I know how you feel man. The job I'm at in the hospital is kinda lenient as long as its groomed, but when I go to clinical engineering were not aloud beards just a mustache. Only a mustache wouldn't work for me. I gotta have at least a short beard. 2000 Ranger Build Log
MrEwubbsZ Posted March 22, 2013 Author Report Posted March 22, 2013 Does anyone else that works there have beards? Maybe your dad/boss doesn't want you to have it and others think there is a "favoritism" thing goin on. If its not a company policy then I'd say there shouldn't be a problem but if my boss asked me to shave, I would to show I'm serious about my job. I do get where your coming from though, my stepdad/boss has pulled some stupid shit with me before just cause I was his kid. Lol Actually not one other person there has a beard but its a machine shop and they could if they wanted im sure. I don't go out to other company's that often but even if I did go out more i couldn't imagine my beard stoping business. 2000 Ranger Build Log
shogen Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 Does anyone else that works there have beards? Maybe your dad/boss doesn't want you to have it and others think there is a "favoritism" thing goin on. If its not a company policy then I'd say there shouldn't be a problem but if my boss asked me to shave, I would to show I'm serious about my job. I do get where your coming from though, my stepdad/boss has pulled some stupid shit with me before just cause I was his kid. Lol Actually not one other person there has a beard but its a machine shop and they could if they wanted im sure. I don't go out to other company's that often but even if I did go out more i couldn't imagine my beard stoping business. I wouldn't do ANY business with your dad's company once I saw your beard!!!!! RAWR!!!! Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
OrionStang Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 Its gonna vary place to place. I personally don't see beards as unprofessional as long as they are neat and groomed. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
MrEwubbsZ Posted March 22, 2013 Author Report Posted March 22, 2013 Does anyone else that works there have beards? Maybe your dad/boss doesn't want you to have it and others think there is a "favoritism" thing goin on. If its not a company policy then I'd say there shouldn't be a problem but if my boss asked me to shave, I would to show I'm serious about my job. I do get where your coming from though, my stepdad/boss has pulled some stupid shit with me before just cause I was his kid. Lol Actually not one other person there has a beard but its a machine shop and they could if they wanted im sure. I don't go out to other company's that often but even if I did go out more i couldn't imagine my beard stoping business.I wouldn't do ANY business with your dad's company once I saw your beard!!!!! RAWR!!!! Could of had a quality product... 2000 Ranger Build Log
MrEwubbsZ Posted March 22, 2013 Author Report Posted March 22, 2013 Its gonna vary place to place. I personally don't see beards as unprofessional as long as they are neat and groomed. That's how I feel too. I feel like he may be a little bit stuck in the passed. 2000 Ranger Build Log
Nate Futuristic Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 if your working with food yeah id make you shave your shit. or wear a net if you where in the back of a shop fixing lawn mowers id say grow it longer lol down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups ^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.