Bump4life Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 i am in holland with GF for friday and Saturday. on friday i aint doing shit. my gf is at a conference and im about to be bored at the hotel. party at my hotel!! so if any of you guys on the west side want to meet up to give me a demo if your close to holland i would love it!!! --Bump4life Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
rocking.that.eclipse Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 What hotel in Holland? I was going to go home this weekend but got a call from a friend and am staying here now. I am busy friday but saturday I have nothing
Bump4life Posted March 22, 2013 Author Report Posted March 22, 2013 What hotel in Holland? I was going to go home this weekend but got a call from a friend and am staying here now. I am busy friday but saturday I have nothing im at hope college. so no friday night demos?! ahha saturday for me may be taken up by gf. but let me know when you can you have my number. txt me. i got a new phone. Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
rocking.that.eclipse Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 I mean I can if we do it between like 1 and 7. Idk about the rest of us tho. I know JHCutless lives in Holland. Whats going on at Hope?
Bump4life Posted March 22, 2013 Author Report Posted March 22, 2013 I mean I can if we do it between like 1 and 7. Idk about the rest of us tho. I know JHCutless lives in Holland. Whats going on at Hope? no nothing. my gf has a conference. so im just here along for the ride. but i can meet some where close but id prefer you guys drive to meet me cause its my gfs car. but i can walk. lol im free literally all day Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
Bump4life Posted March 22, 2013 Author Report Posted March 22, 2013 bump oit up./ LBOX? Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
Bump4life Posted March 22, 2013 Author Report Posted March 22, 2013 are you close enough to demo for me?! im bored!!! Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
Lbox88 Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 I'm not far away, but stuck at work til at least 3. UBL | Build Log
Kidder Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 damn. hope is like 3 minutes from my house..but i'm quiet and not even close to being done. dammit.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.