so anyways, like alot of folks, i have more than a few tattoos, and am always looking for more. for years i have wanted to get one of jack skellington from nightmare before christmas. my wife is into tattoos as well, and has nearly full sleeves, as well as an enormous chest piece tattoo.

anyways, the reason i said "family tattoo night", is that ive decided to add an extra dimension of meaning to this tattoo. i feel that jack skellington is a perfect fit for this tattoo, since he is not drawn perfect to begin with. even in the movie, his head is not a perfect shape, and the shape changes from time to time in the movie, so a small flaw here and there can easily be ignored with this character.

to get to the chase, ive decided this is gonna be the first tattoo to go on my left leg. i am going to have my wife and son do this tattoo for me. my wife will outline it, and my son (10 years old) is gonna do black fill in.

anyways, here is the image i have drawn for this tattoo. it is about 8 inches tall and will fit well where i want it to go. i know some of you will think im crazy for wanting to do this, but it is not anything to do with going cheap or trying to cut corners.

20130322_202530_zps92fe0667.jpg

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Haha yeah you crazy for letting them tattoo you!!! At least let them practice on pig meat first

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

No not really. I'm just saying that they should get a feel for how hard to press when tattooing. Making sure that its not too light or not too dark.

Nothing about their ability to draw or how nice the tattoo will look in the end

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

But maybe I did miss the point?? Idk I'd just want them to get a little comfortable with the gun first before they start on your leg. Maybe that's just me?

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

I dont think your crazy at all. Its like having your a part of family thats permanently part of you. Def would like to see the process and the end result. You got your own gun or a friend in the business?

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Archived