Jump to content

What do you guys think ???


Recommended Posts

Posted

Oh but wait..... if your a skinny arse pencil neck, we already know your reply ;) LOL

Come on, don't be scared guys ;)

She has a shitload of great pics if you just do a Google image search on Brittany Beede.

Anyway > in spite of the fact she's a white girl with blonde hair (she can't help that, right ? ;) I think her fitness level is off the freaking chain. B cups would have been enough..... but I could probably settle for her C+'s in my face :) LOL

brittany_beede_britt_95_CB2Y02M.sized.jp

Peace,

Fish

Posted

fucking amazing....... I "wife" that up fast as hell. However, im sure someone, somewhere is sick of her shit ;)

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Posted

She is sexy as all get out. Love girls with muscles that are fit. Like the actress in Haywire. Gina carino. Me likey

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2100 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...