Plastidipping bumpers..all done...Pics

Thanks.

Also before anyone says it..YES I didn't blur out my plates...because who cares..people see it all day and you guys already have my name...lol.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Looks good, I might do my Tahoe bumpers very soon. Think temperatures in the 30s will be okay to paint in?

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Looks good, I might do my Tahoe bumpers very soon. Think temperatures in the 30s will be okay to paint in?

I would do it in your garage if you can...with a space heater or something to bring up temps a little.

I used the plastidip white and green on some snowboard binding when it was freezing out. One came out well...then I wen tto do the other one and it was spraying chunky..and jsut fucked up. I found out later that you need to make sure the can isn't cold.

So you put the cans in a bucket of warm water to make sure.

Do you have any heaters or those big work construction lights that put off heat. I would place that infront of whatever you are dipping. i took my bumpers off..but if I did it again I would leave them on and just tape around them.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Yea I am going to tape them off too.

I can bring it in my garage but it'll probably still be cold, 40ish tops. I can keep the cans nice and warm until I'm ready to paint. I will also see if I can borrow a kerosene heater though to warm up the bumpers before I start.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Also meant to ask, how many cans would you recommend to do the front and back chrome bumpers of a Tahoe. Not including the grill. Lastly, how many coats would you recommend?

Thanks.

Also before anyone says it..YES I didn't blur out my plates...because who cares..people see it all day and you guys already have my name...lol.

HUHEEHUHEUHE ima track u down i live in cali LOL jk :roflmao: turned out clean , think ima pick up a can and just play around with it

"Damned if i do, damned if i don't..."Sold to: RodeoSport, deeppinkdiver, kevosinn, CortezDTV

Bought from: SlamminBeats, Carboardcat15

Thanks.

HUHEEHUHEUHE ima track u down i live in cali LOL jk :roflmao: turned out clean , think ima pick up a can and just play around with it

LOL...i wouldn't doubt someone could figure out where I live based on just pics from facebook and general knowledge of the highdesert. I've seen another highdesert member on here post and knew pretty much where he was located.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Also meant to ask, how many cans would you recommend to do the front and back chrome bumpers of a Tahoe. Not including the grill. Lastly, how many coats would you recommend?

I used 6...I made a mistake and took about a can to redo that area after peeling it off. I owuld buy 6 still because you can keep extra for touch ups and take any you don't use back.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Archived