Sonic Electronix

I have a 7" double din xovision touchscreen stereo and I have a guy wanting to trade me a mtx 9500 12" in what looks to be a prefab box. Box isn't a big deal cuz I can build one easily. Would this be a good trade? He says he thinks its a dual 4 ohm coils thanks guys!!

the MTX 9500s can take alot of power, around 2000w if i remember, They do not get loud at all for that amount of power though.

Imo that headunit is junk, If you have no need for it I would say go ahead and so the trade. Subs are easier to sell than headunits.

Ok that's what I was thinkin. Subs would be easier to sell than HUs. And it'll be an upgrade for me man, I haven't had a system in my new truck since I had the kiddo. Been about 3 years, so any bass at all would be better than what I have now haha and thanks carbon, always see you postin on everybody's threads always helpin out.

No prob man! Like Hoss said check out PSI. They can turn that thing into a beast for sure :drinks:

I like where carbon is going with that, that seems like a great idea.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

haha and thanks carbon, always see you postin on everybody's threads always helpin out.

Yo he is on the run to pull over Newl´s postcount in one year.

:rofl:

Archived