all those posts, all those options....i have found the damn answer!!!

http://www.lmiwelding.com/kits_supercab.htm

a 2.5 inch seat raise kit, that is enuf for the box i wanna put in the with the dc lvl 3's, it will be tight, very tight, but i can also fit BOTH amps on top of the box..(thats ok to do right)?

anyway im estatic right now

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

given that the box is braced as much as possible to prevent vibrations. double layered IF possible even (which from the looks of it doesnt look like it lol). if not i'd just brace it as much as i could where the amps would be.

ok im 100% confused on what you said, lol

i wanna just bolt my amps to the box...my space is very limited, and it will be an insanely tight fit, but i think i can do it if i get the prefab box i want and just bolt the amps on top.... dont wanna spend 900 bucks on amps tho and fuck em up

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

not only will it give you room but I think your human cargo will appreciate the comfort improvement. It says that it lifts 2.5" though, is that gonna be enough? then again it is more than whatcha got now huh!

Edited by trainman0978

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

not only will it give you room but I think your human cargo will appreciate the comfort improvement. It says that it lifts 2.5" though, is that gonna be enough? then again it is more than whatcha got now huh!

right now my option is 2 shallow subs, or 1 single sub....no space for amps, nothing, i have shit to work with here, so im looking for any break possible

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

X2 that would be cool, plus since I have long legs it would be more comfortable imo.

im very excited, ill show my dad tommorro see what he says, i dont get it...im paying for the truck, but he still has final say what i can do audio wise...WTF!!

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

im very excited, ill show my dad tommorro see what he says, i dont get it...im paying for the truck, but he still has final say what i can do audio wise...WTF!!

Just buy it all and stash it at meade's house and one day just come home with it in there and say nothing about it. Later on your pops will borrow your truck and when he gets done he will ask where it all came from and just say " ah I did that months ago, we talked it over remember" and just act like its nothing . he will get over it. Dads always do. He modded his cars when he was your age so he gets it - rather he admits it or not....

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

Just buy it all and stash it at meade's house and one day just come home with it in there and say nothing about it. Later on your pops will borrow your truck and when he gets done he will ask where it all came from and just say " ah I did that months ago, we talked it over remember" and just act like its nothing . he will get over it. Dads always do. He modded his cars when he was your age so he gets it - rather he admits it or not....

he admits it, lol....he actually back in the day built a 83 chevy k10 from scratch and put at least 135db worth of stuff in that single cab....so wtf, lol i did that with the x, i asked him he said no...so i just put it all in and said the tooth fairy came over for tea, he got pissed, but its still in there, lol

so what if i mount the amps to the seat, it wont b "mounted" on the box, but when the seats down it will still b damn near touching the box

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

there you go, just do it and don't talk about it. and don't pull in the drive way beatin out. it will take him months to realize it and it will blow over smooth....

My Kulicki Box Build