CNF Kevosinn Posted March 29, 2013 Report Posted March 29, 2013 you consider crossfire xs v2's? *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
the1uwannab Posted March 29, 2013 Author Report Posted March 29, 2013 you consider crossfire xs v2's? I dont think they'll handle the power i need for a daily set up they're more for bursts aren't they
CNF Kevosinn Posted March 29, 2013 Report Posted March 29, 2013 you consider crossfire xs v2's? I dont think they'll handle the power i need for a daily set up they're more for bursts aren't they its weird because When you look up their stock stuff I see 3 in coils but I know they make a 4" coil version that handles a lot. Maybe its custom idk. Ive just always like the quality of them. Just throwing other ideas out there *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
the1uwannab Posted March 29, 2013 Author Report Posted March 29, 2013 you consider crossfire xs v2's? I dont think they'll handle the power i need for a daily set up they're more for bursts aren't they its weird because When you look up their stock stuff I see 3 in coils but I know they make a 4" coil version that handles a lot. Maybe its custom idk. Ive just always like the quality of them. Just throwing other ideas out there Thanks for the input
zydrix Posted March 30, 2013 Report Posted March 30, 2013 I don't have personal experience with bdx series subs. Seen bd series up close an they were really nice subs. One of my friends knows or knew the owner of everest an I believe they rate the woofer @ 7k or something high. They seem like a killer woofer nice quad stack magnet too. My build 98 s10 2.2 3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here) atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build) alpine 6.5s in doors infinty 4x6s in dash. clarion cz201 HU. mechman 240a H/O alt stuff i still need. SHCA 2/0 wire SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters Atomic AT-3000.1 Lots of sound deadner new mids an highs, still debating on what to do. A few Deka g31 batts.
the1uwannab Posted March 30, 2013 Author Report Posted March 30, 2013 I don't have personal experience with bdx series subs. Seen bd series up close an they were really nice subs. One of my friends knows or knew the owner of everest an I believe they rate the woofer @ 7k or something high. They seem like a killer woofer nice quad stack magnet too. Yeah on the website its 6000rms and has an 8 layer 4in coil and the tinsel leads look tough
zydrix Posted March 30, 2013 Report Posted March 30, 2013 I gotta say it would be sick seeing a badass build with those. From what I heard they r some really good subwoofers. I'm sure they would be good on your m4a's My build 98 s10 2.2 3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here) atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build) alpine 6.5s in doors infinty 4x6s in dash. clarion cz201 HU. mechman 240a H/O alt stuff i still need. SHCA 2/0 wire SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters Atomic AT-3000.1 Lots of sound deadner new mids an highs, still debating on what to do. A few Deka g31 batts.
zydrix Posted March 30, 2013 Report Posted March 30, 2013 I'm not sure. But seems like HDC4's might b able to take that power or close to it. Not sure tho. My build 98 s10 2.2 3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here) atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build) alpine 6.5s in doors infinty 4x6s in dash. clarion cz201 HU. mechman 240a H/O alt stuff i still need. SHCA 2/0 wire SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters Atomic AT-3000.1 Lots of sound deadner new mids an highs, still debating on what to do. A few Deka g31 batts.
Kyblack76 Posted March 30, 2013 Report Posted March 30, 2013 they've been talking about a 4 inch coil Woofer for a while now. They just havent done it. I'm gonna be in the market for new woofers beofre too long I think and would really like to see what they got coooking. Yeah but my guy over there says it should be really soon and if they come out quick ill have to snag them up but i was getting ideas on other woofers if they dont come out for a while i wish the smd's would come out already andd i can never get a hold of AA anyway i dont know they're new number and if anyone has it if they could pm it to me. Im actually a dealer for AA and havent been able to order anything. Good god yes... I had no idea... That is tits....ON THE DD info. Im talking with a FI/AA vendor on here about daily. But, hell if you cant get info,.. then.. shit.. Sorry. Cuz, that would be in my handful of choices ........ SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
the1uwannab Posted March 30, 2013 Author Report Posted March 30, 2013 they've been talking about a 4 inch coil Woofer for a while now. They just havent done it. I'm gonna be in the market for new woofers beofre too long I think and would really like to see what they got coooking. Yeah but my guy over there says it should be really soon and if they come out quick ill have to snag them up but i was getting ideas on other woofers if they dont come out for a while i wish the smd's would come out already andd i can never get a hold of AA anyway i dont know they're new number and if anyone has it if they could pm it to me. Im actually a dealer for AA and havent been able to order anything. Good god yes... I had no idea... That is tits....ON THE DD info. Im talking with a FI/AA vendor on here about daily. But, hell if you cant get info,.. then.. shit.. Sorry. Cuz, that would be in my handful of choices ........ Yeah once the number on their website went dead I lost all contact with them and have sent them countless emails i should of just visited the office when i was in Vegas lol.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.