the1uwannab Posted March 30, 2013 Author Report Posted March 30, 2013 I gotta say it would be sick seeing a badass build with those. From what I heard they r some really good subwoofers. I'm sure they would be good on your m4a's Yeah you have any idea on price?
the1uwannab Posted March 30, 2013 Author Report Posted March 30, 2013 I'm not sure. But seems like HDC4's might b able to take that power or close to it. Not sure tho. I thought they were rated at 2000rms????
pa-pa-platypus Posted March 30, 2013 Report Posted March 30, 2013 daily an m4a is too much for an hdc4... an m4a is a very strong amp lol the tantric shd's seem to be promising.. level 6's seem to be as well.. you're gonna need something along those lines to handle that much power This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned 151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz 153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz power: dd m4
the1uwannab Posted March 30, 2013 Author Report Posted March 30, 2013 daily an m4a is too much for an hdc4... an m4a is a very strong amp lol the tantric shd's seem to be promising.. level 6's seem to be as well.. you're gonna need something along those lines to handle that much power Does tantric have a website and how are those subs??
CNF Kevosinn Posted March 30, 2013 Report Posted March 30, 2013 Just an fyi an HDC4 would laugh at 5k daily. I wired my 3500's @.5 and the things dont even get warm. I love my hdc4's *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
pa-pa-platypus Posted March 30, 2013 Report Posted March 30, 2013 Just an fyi an HDC4 would laugh at 5k daily. I wired my 3500's @.5 and the things dont even get warm. I love my hdc4's just an fyi i have an hdc4... and that amp doesn't put out 5k either lol maybe at 10 volts lol This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned 151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz 153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz power: dd m4
CNF Kevosinn Posted March 30, 2013 Report Posted March 30, 2013 there is some guy running like 6500 to one AMI knows him or some shit *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
SlamminBeats Posted March 30, 2013 Report Posted March 30, 2013 mayhems, lvl 6, 9500, Z, B2 neo's..etc...you know what to do!
SlamminBeats Posted March 30, 2013 Report Posted March 30, 2013 basically pick subs that can handle 6k a piece minimum. lol
zydrix Posted March 30, 2013 Report Posted March 30, 2013 Mayb AMI can chime in, but I would have no problem running HDC4s on that kind of power. I think people under estimate those subs. An also u would save a lot of $ to going with those subs. Just saying. My build 98 s10 2.2 3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here) atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build) alpine 6.5s in doors infinty 4x6s in dash. clarion cz201 HU. mechman 240a H/O alt stuff i still need. SHCA 2/0 wire SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters Atomic AT-3000.1 Lots of sound deadner new mids an highs, still debating on what to do. A few Deka g31 batts.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.