Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

And a little bit of work lets get this box finished!

66C9290C-BBE8-412F-B90C-D9CC3C5442DD_zps

1st coat

196B0410-A489-4173-BD1F-567CB6F6801F_zps

2nd coat

F63A898F-9050-479A-B05B-E3554813E0D9_zps

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

Posted

Not done yet! Sneak peek...

B40B4246-4EC2-4536-A296-545B4F8EDEC1_zps

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

Posted

Came out ok nothing flashy

0D541CE8-97A9-4BAC-A572-8E3F0FAC8560_zps

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

Posted

Here is a screen shot of my cut list for this box if anyone needs plans for a VCW 12 geared more towards output.

nvxbox_zps4193cdd3.jpg

Also make sure you use a subsonic filter with this enclosure as this is a big box for a 12 and this sub has a softer suspension. :drink40:

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Sooo the bad news is I crashed my Mazda and my insurance deemed it a total loss...

Some farewell shots below, I've owned this car since 2005 and it was bittersweet parting ways.

8DD73F5E-942C-4617-AA4B-C6F9E5F3B955_zps

982836BB-714E-40D7-8CF5-16E8663B2654_zps

4C029AE2-2678-47D3-909C-E0B102CCB0FE_zps

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

Posted

The good news is I was able to pull most of my audio and electrical from my old car and I found another car!

She needs some work but she has potential. Gave her a lil TLC wash and wax.

9A4AA0EE-97EA-4DBF-830A-B114CE8F2285_zps

Previous owner had a PAC hi-lo converter and chopped up the factory harness. That drives me nuts. I put everything back to stock and low and behold one of the Rockford punch mids was blown up front. My dreams of using them as rear fill quickly faded. Pretty sure it was clipped to death. Ill have to find something else for the kids in the back.

331FD117-4D64-4823-9BC2-E62D42F60838_zps

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

Posted

My next mission was to do something about these dingy factory alloys. Not a bad looking wheel IMO

8577C9D4-7737-48AD-B06B-B0490891CAB7_zps

Hit um with some dip amd they clean up nice. First time for me I think I did ok.

25E6D651-2A70-4DCD-9D63-8FA0AF6D9E32_zps

I removed the wheels to do it.

7B522A21-48AB-433E-9092-20DC3C49AA73_zps

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

Posted

Looks a lot better to me and didnt break the bank.

A69245E6-9C96-4ECE-AFD2-7F9856E06FF3_zps

So the BoomZoom is dead but the BlackZoom lives on! I'd call her the BlackWidow but I think that names taken haha

60B7B796-B780-48B5-92B4-148057D8B462_zps

More updates coming. The factory radio is not cutting it!

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1561 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...