Jump to content

150 post to sell Rant


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have been a member on here since April 2011, Havent been active because I do not have the time.

And now when I turn to the forums to help me sell some of my beloved audio equipment,
(That I do not want to part with in the first place, but have to due to finances) they let me down.
This is the first and only forum I have EVER heard of where you need 150 posts to sell!
50-100 is the average from my LONG list of forum experience, dont believe me?
Goggle my username I'm on nearly every forum for my cars.

Some Forums I am a part of off the top of my head that do not have a high post to sell basis:
CherokeeForum,
NAXJA,
Jeepforum,
EvolutionM,
Trueevo,
ChicagoGarage,
JDMChicago,
Caraudio,
Timeattackforums,
DSMforums,
Mitsumedia,


800+ views on my premium ad ($1 well spent..) not one PM about it.

I know my price isnt extremely unreasonable.

How else can I prove that I am not a scumbag?
I am a full time college student with a full time job:

I do not really have the freetime to post 100+ more times
unless of course you want a bunch of crap posts everywhere containing no useful information at all.


Rant over.

Posted

Uhh no its more of too see if your a good active member and not out here to scam people. THese are put out to help keep the peace and to not get people scammed off someone thats just going to take your money

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Posted

Honestly, if you contribute to the community, or in this case, the forum, 150 posts is cake. Hell, I have over 3k and have no clue how it got that high that fast. I feel the 150 posts is to sort of establish yourself on the forum so people can get a feel for who you are.

But, complaining about needing 150 posts to sell is laughable.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Posted

Well I understand what youre saying,

But is PayPal not secure enough? I mean thats why it was created to keep scammed away. That 3% isnt lost for nothin.


Also anyone can be the nicest guy for however long, make 150 crap posts. How does that deem someone a good person?

Posted

150 posts of meaningful information doesnt happen overnight.
This meaningless conversation is helping sure but it doesnt exactly explain how worthless posting would make me a reliable person to buy from?

i do alot of internet sales and buys, feedback was all i ever looked for,

Just being honest

Posted

Why do people from Schaumburg always complain so much lmao?

Jk.

Not really.

It's gonna take a few days to sell your bat min. It's not.like there's.500 wtb xs1400 ads in that section.. all their really saying is we don't want some lame newb account just posting scams or w.e and if you set the bar too low at like 50.posts people just spam post and thier done in 20 min. At 150 posts people won't feel like spending that much time. And will simply go to other sites.to their shady deals etc. The kind of stuff we don't want around here.

So I support the 150 post rule. All that is being asked is that you become a part of the community in order to do a few things. I don't think that is unreasonable.

Edit: ninja'd multiple times lmao. Exactly. We support said rule :)

Setup:


2010 Hyundai Elantra


Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC


Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt


Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000


Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -


DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Posted

Its aggrivating when I see a good deal to buy,
But cannot dish out what I need to sell in order to buy that. And by no means, what I would be selling is crap. Its brand name good quality stuff IMO at least.

When youre on a very small fixed income (if ever) I think you would understand haha

Posted

Paypal is good but sometimes people dont wanna do the 3% they do it as a gift and then what there goes 1000 dollars for that amp you wanted gone to a piece of shit..I mean if you know your stuff you can get to 150 easily.Its more for to get rid of the people that just join up and have 2 posts and then try to sell something and take that persons money

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Posted

you almost got me there at the start hahaa
Its because of crime ridden chicago god dangit

But I completly understand, I just had to rant.
had it in me so I had to let it out

thats what she said

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 529 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...