Not bad !!! How the hell did you find a lady who would be into HELPING ????????

BTW BAD A$$ Build Kyle

No 1 But me paid for this stuff and NO FREEBIES so no brand names (No Free Advertisement )

A SQ head unit

6 5.25

2 X 6x9s

P400.4

4001D

1 34s (Maybe time to change brand)

4 X 15" s

!/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring

:morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1:

ill say it like i always say it. F##K the DD-1. I don't care if you or anyone buys one. (well i do, but that isn't my point) Get an O-scope in the very minimum and learn how to use it or you are just guessing your settings like every other noob. :) once you master the O-scope then step up to a DD-1 or even better a DD-1 Plus.

Damn Kyle diggin all the bedliner!! Hope you like the Populus amps! I saw Bryan the CEO from Modified Show had them in his car but really thats all ive seen from them. Cant wait to see how much you gain, keep up the awesomeness

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Not bad !!! How the hell did you find a lady who would be into HELPING ????????

BTW BAD A$$ Build Kyle

LOL, thanks. You seem new. So, your LUCKY to just see the few pages back....... cuz im sure thats what you saw.. LOL. Its been a STRUGGLE. Broken knuckles and skinned knees. But thanks. I want a sealed 55 at, or below 38hz. Well see. Im adding A LOT more power.... both charge wise, and amplification wise. Well see. Hope the SP4's hold. I can play 23hz at full, and break a 50, Sealed on the dash,.. up to around 48. Id expect with the power, that LOW freq will go up. AKA scared to play that low at FULL. BUt, well see.... FUck if i know. Thanks for checkin it out....... and welcome....

Damn Kyle diggin all the bedliner!! Hope you like the Populus amps! I saw Bryan the CEO from Modified Show had them in his car but really thats all ive seen from them. Cant wait to see how much you gain, keep up the awesomeness

Dude, i know its a cop out. But, i love it. I fucking did my head liner. I know its not PRO mirror glass shit... but, i AINT GOT TIME FOR THAT, lll i have a job that pulls 13 hours outta my day..... soooooooooo, its not all bad ass, this and that..... Just DEM facts.... :shrug:

Hey Dylan,.. i appreciate you. Youve hung with me,... since the Acura. That shows how full retard you are, to hang with such a dumb fuck for so long. lol.....

but,... cheers kid. :drink40:

Looks good man!

Thanks...

i fucked the "line up" on the drivers, to see what mud whistle would do the, .. "but they are not lined up".

Lol...

I LOVE the way they came out....

The roof,.. well.. fuck... im not so warm and fuzzy...

also.. would spraying that shit on the head liner put me in extreme?

Door panels look killer. Think I'm gonna do the same finish.

And tuned for some pics of the headliner. I'm sure it's better than you say

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Door panels look killer. Think I'm gonna do the same finish.

And tuned for some pics of the headliner. I'm sure it's better than you say

Ill show you.

Dude.. this SEM kit, is DOPE... its my 3rd one ive bought..

but, this part of the roof didnt work out as good. The last time, i put a coat of resin down. I was told that was a waste. So, i didnt this time, and it dont look as good?

i dunno... :shrug:

No problem! Lol ocd kicked in when I saw that second one tilted....I didn't want to say anything lol. Put you into the extreme..nah man lol!

In my class, anything forward MOD'd after B pillar puts you in extreme? .. fuck, its only some Paint type shit. ???? Can anyone confirm?

Archived