Been wanting to try teams too

Same thing I'm thinking....electrical will be lacking if I go 4 amps though

4ths are cool but I'm not sold on them yet

Ya man, for now, ill stay flat, in this. When i go to BP i will sale this vehicle, and buy something else. Id like to do a blow through.

But, again, that at least a season away. For now, i will be running 4 6500's (should be in a week or two) and ill have to watch my voltage big time im sure......

What I think you should do Kyle is run 4 of the team's in the current wall, which should get you louder, and beating on them will break them in, so then you could pull parameters off one of them, so we can brainstorm about it, and see where the design can go from there. I asked Hunter for dimensions of his wall to see where the 15's can be oriented for the future build.

I'll talk more about it when I get home from work.

Are you saying that simply dropping in Team subs will make him louder?

With the fact they have more motor force, and like bigger enclosures from what i've since Kyle's wall is on the larger side, there's a huge possibility of gaining.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

What I think you should do Kyle is run 4 of the team's in the current wall, which should get you louder, and beating on them will break them in, so then you could pull parameters off one of them, so we can brainstorm about it, and see where the design can go from there. I asked Hunter for dimensions of his wall to see where the 15's can be oriented for the future build.

With the fact they have more motor force, and like bigger enclosures from what i've since Kyle's wall is on the larger side, there's a huge possibility of gaining.

with the addition of more power..... i could see a it also.

I like the idea.... gain or not,....

I could also test my balls off with the IMsg and AMM1, i could test, and plot for a BP in the future......

fuck it.. why not?

There's alot more to it than that. I have the Teams and know better than most what they like.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

I could also test my balls off with the IMsg and AMM1, i could test, and plot for a BP in the future......

fuck it.. why not?

More power of course but Teams are not 4th order friendly. I honestly think your setup as it is has more in it but you have to put in the work in order to get there. How long have you had this setup now?

Vehicle

DNX9980HD
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

There's alot more to it than that. I have the Teams and know better than most what they like.

Here's another theory

Just basing off specs
(bl^2/re)/mms for spl efficiency from what I read from Jacob Fuller
Sp4 = 143.63(bl^2/re)/424g = .34
Team = 228.59/435 = .53
In theory, the Team is more efficient than the Sp4

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

fuck it.. why not?

More power of course but Teams are not 4th order friendly. I honestly think your setup as it is has more in it but you have to put in the work in order to get there. How long have you had this setup now?

No sir.. im gonna give this a HELL of a go..... The rebuild was just a fun thought atm. Its AT LEAST a season away.

Ive been running this for a bit over a year and change now. Amp changes, doors getting going..... Only thing still the same, Is my good old SP4's

i love em....

Here's another theory

Just basing off specs
Team = 228.59/435 = .53

huh?

lol

Here's another theory

Just basing off specs
Team = 228.59/435 = .53

Not to sound like a dick but your source is what you heard and not actually physically you having done it knowledge? I have over a year of playing with the teams in different size enclosures and I wouldn't even come out and be as bold as you to say "It's a huge Possibility" cause its not. I don't know you or what you have done but looking at your Sig tells me that you don't have the experience to say what will be louder in any enclosure.

Vehicle

DNX9980HD
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

fuck it.. why not?

No sir.. im gonna give this a HELL of a go..... The rebuild was just a fun thought atm. Its AT LEAST a season away.

Ive been running this for a bit over a year and change now. Amp changes, doors getting going..... Only thing still the same, Is my good old SP4's

i love em....

Thats the way to go. You have the right equipment to be where you want but it needs some tuning to get there. What kept me going was comparing my setup to similar setups. Doing that I ended up past my goal and past many others that ran similar setups and just imagine that I can still pull more out of it. Oh and I did it without going BP like most others who think BP automatically equals loud.

Vehicle

DNX9980HD
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Archived