^My sundown 3500s get hot too running @ .5 but they seem to be bullet proof.

After over an hour of non stop demos with my amp in the direct sun I was able to get it to go into thermal protect. Couldn't touch it for more than a second. But I just shut it off for 10 minutes and she turned right back on. Then I did my IDBL run RIGHT after and scored .1 higher than I tested at home lol. Amps are beasts, turn it up and let her eat!

Team NorthWestSPL

Throw a shirt in that window dude

Oh you... never enough is it... ;)

Ok.. fuck it, ill try it. Why not. THen after that, ill do a hoodie, then, ill float my dog. ......

For im guessing around 5-6 k total, i think its doing work. :)

Then again with my box, i may be seeing close to what the 10k did. Ill tell you now its not that loud, but, its HELLA close........ Still hate being wire here. I cant believe people chose this daily. It works for most i suppose, for my box, i dont care for it. :shrug:

Throw a shirt in that window dude

Oh you... never enough is it... ;)

Ok.. fuck it, ill try it. Why not. THen after that, ill do a hoodie, then, ill float my dog. ......

For im guessing around 5-6 k total, i think its doing work. :)

Then again with my box, i may be seeing close to what the 10k did. Ill tell you now its not that loud, but, its HELLA close........ Still hate being wire here. I cant believe people chose this daily. It works for most i suppose, for my box, i dont care for it. :shrug:

Dog tricks on that power is nothing, I say go for it lol and yeah if be nervous wired that low in your box too, but shit if they're taking it? Fuck it lol

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived