yourstruly232 Posted March 29, 2013 Report Posted March 29, 2013 Hey I have found someone that can make me a subwoofer enclosure and he is doing it however I need some sort of an idea of what I want. I have 2 12s and want the box ported and want it be tuned around 28-30 hz. Is there anyway I can get some kind of a plan to show him what I want or does someone have an example of what they have for their two 12s that hit low bass?
zack_e89 Posted March 29, 2013 Report Posted March 29, 2013 for the dbeeeeezzz use 100% quadwood and move the fucking port. 97 Suburban 8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's
Chris Hammer Posted March 29, 2013 Report Posted March 29, 2013 Need dimensions and Need subwoofer model and power you are running...Then we could give you better answers and specific boxes...different brand subs like differetn sized and tuned enclosures. ^^^^lol Zack_e89 op probably has no idea what you are talking about PM Joe-x on here. I can do you a simple sketchup thats nothing fancy..but he does better quality sketchups IMO..and from what I have seen gives them to people for free. Like I said above though...we at least need to know dimensions, the subwoofer model...power would be nice too and what car. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Joe X Posted March 29, 2013 Report Posted March 29, 2013 Also very important the vehicle the box is going into.
zack_e89 Posted March 29, 2013 Report Posted March 29, 2013 Joe X can get you going in the right direction. I'm sorry for my above post, it was for the lulz. 97 Suburban 8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's
yourstruly232 Posted March 29, 2013 Author Report Posted March 29, 2013 I have a 2000 corolla, and my two 12 inch subs are pioneer ts series I can not remember what I have exactly and a 1000 watt amp
Joe X Posted March 29, 2013 Report Posted March 29, 2013 I have a 2000 corolla, and my two 12 inch subs are pioneer ts series I can not remember what I have exactly and a 1000 watt amp Ok will take a little more of detail, (if I am not mistaken all Pioneer car audio subs and speakers start with TS, subs are all TS-W) also I would need the max dims for a box that will fit in the way in, this is important since many people build outside and then can't get their box into the trunk.
yourstruly232 Posted March 29, 2013 Author Report Posted March 29, 2013 I wanna say it is the pioneer TS-W309S4, and the max height i could do is 16 inches, max depth should be around 17.5 inches and max wideness 36 inches
Joe X Posted March 30, 2013 Report Posted March 30, 2013 So here is a suggestion, port/subs frontwards or backwards: Enclosure Specifications:Fb = 34 HzVb = 3 ft^3External Height = 14 inExternal Width = 35 inExternal Depth = 16.5 inPort Width = 2 7/8 inCut Sheet List:* All Dimensions in Inches.* Wood Thickness is 3/4 for all Parts.External Enclosure Parts:Front = 31 3/8 x 12 1/2Back = 35 x 12 1/2Left & Right Sides:Side 1 = 15 x 12 1/2Side 2 = 15 3/4 x 12 1/2Top & Bottom = 35 x 16 1/2L Port Internal Assembly Parts:Front to Back = 12 1/8 x 12 1/2Extension = 5 1/4 x 12 1/2 Assembly guide (generic dimensions): Important notes:- The 45s if you want to do them are 2 1/2" wide except the one/ones inside the port, if you want that let me know.- All trunk boxes built outside the car need to fit in their way in not just have the right dimensions.- The port needs 2 7/8" of free airspace in front of it for proper operation.- Setting your amp subsonic filter to 28Hz is suggested.
scoobywrx05 Posted March 30, 2013 Report Posted March 30, 2013 for the dbeeeeezzz use 100% quadwood and move the fucking port. I was having a bad day till I read that and lmfao.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.