Pay $200 32gb iphone 4s or?

Samsung galaxy S4 16GB/32GB/64GB-----------$ 120.0/130.0/140.0

Really eh? When no one knows pricing? And only Tmobile's release date?

Bc that's what I"m getting... when it comes out. So I hope. Lol.

And remember that samsung is all over china and im sure they have been using them already as they always get moths before

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

i have never bought anything from them I get these sites messaged to me with these prices due to my youtube channel they want me to buy and review there website this is how i find out about them

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

ric006 If that website is real I would buy in large quanity and quit my daytime job haha

But only problem is with a mini micro sim the sim doesnt fit alot of phones. Tried a few extras I have had and that didnt work for long ha

• 2 months later...

www.szvictoronline.com is scammer site

they usurped other company name(copy others company adress and contact name as their contact us detail) to sell original iphone ipad or other hot expensvice items,but they wont send goods,after you send western union to them,they wont reply you anymore! please note that:if there is any company sell original iphone,they are 100% scammer!because the price of iphone in china is higher than other country!

my friend has gone there adrees to check,there is another real company but they dont sell any original iphone,ipad or galaxy s3/4!

you can konw their email adress is not for only one company,its only for cheat!

Archived