Thanks guys. Yeah, I think from now on I'll just buy new wood lol. It's very time consuming trying to get the old stuff to work good, and it really has a tendancy to split. I got angry and hit a piece that was cutting funny because of the very strong twisting in it, and it split right in half (like, instead of 3/4" it was 2 3/18 pieces.

Anyway, heres where I am:

Had to sand out a few of those lumps from the warped wood after attatching the port, and caulk the hard to reach places before they become impossible to reach places:

Posted Image

Posted Image

You wont see anything but the equipment and the port opening, so the excess glue is just a plus and less when it comes to sealing things tight to me.

The product so far:

Posted Image

I'm putting a 3/4 round on the trim panel so no need on the port. I had a bit to sand, but it'll be good once a bit of bracing brings things together.

I went to Walmart to buy carpet and they're out, so I guess I'll be going to a car audio shop for some soon.

Also, if anyone does this kind of work often, or just works in semi-dimly lit places, these lights are awesome. Worth every penny.

Posted Image

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Looks great so far, nice progress. I have to agree I think it may be a bit more then "A little bit of bass" haha.

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

No love for my build :(

It's ok, my wife does :D

Posted Image <-- the reason I stopped early

*she complained it's a bad pic, but oh well

lookin good, and the box does not look so bad either :blink::lol:;)

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Archived