IMG_0761.jpg

IMG_0762.jpg

Man. I have never seen this many wires on one electronic device in my life. Man this thing is a 2 way alarm with remote start. Man I don't even know a thing about this thing. I had no idea you had to be an electrical engineer to hook this thing up. Well I have a couple of questions. They are neewbie questions so don't laugh cause I AM OLD SCHOOL and I am not hip to you young cats yet. I have the 12volts Honda Civic wiring diagram, and I have the bullydog site for wiring diagram. This remote start feature. I can't use that with a manual transmission can I? I would like to be able to start my car up without being in it, but I would think it better be in Neutral. :rolleyes::lol: Anyway. I am really just wanting this for the alram side of it. I have the installation guide but on the front it says intended for a professional installer only. :rolleyes: Ha Ha..Yeah. We gonna try this out anyway and see what happens. Wish me luck. I hope there is a professional installer in this forum somewhere cause I might need some assistance.

Edited by zaxfire69

I hear they can be used with manuals but you have to have some kind of safety switch so it does not start if you leave it in gear

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

i remember seeing my first alarm....i was like "good god why are there so many wires!"

But just take your time and do it right the first time.

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator