Just like the title says, where is the best place to mount Dei dual shock sensor?? I can only reach my driver side under the dash or around the steering column??? Maybe the center behind the console where you guys mount them?? I am almost done. Just have to mount that then put cover on and that is it.

Yes.. I can rest easy tonight. Alarm is on and working perfectly. Protected. I love it. Very sensitive and the 2 way remote is off the chain. It has so man features I still will be learning weeks from now. For $150 you can't beat this one. Especially if you drive a newer vehicle than I have. One with power locks and automatic tranny. That remote start feature would be killer.

remote start alone is wonderful.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

One of your questions was where to mount the shock sensor...

I usually do ignition harness... a big harness of wires is usually the best. just ziptie it to them.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

• 3 weeks later...
Yes.. I can rest easy tonight. Alarm is on and working perfectly. Protected. I love it. Very sensitive and the 2 way remote is off the chain. It has so man features I still will be learning weeks from now. For $150 you can't beat this one. Especially if you drive a newer vehicle than I have. One with power locks and automatic tranny. That remote start feature would be killer.

My car did not have power locks either, but i bought some 2 wire DEI actuators and wired them straight to the alarm. as long as you have door lock rods you should be able to do it. parts might cost you $50 for a 2 door car with a DEI door lock relay.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

My car did not have power locks either, but i bought some 2 wire DEI actuators and wired them straight to the alarm. as long as you have door lock rods you should be able to do it. parts might cost you $50 for a 2 door car with a DEI door lock relay.

For real let me go and check that out. Yeah I have the door lock rods. They are horizontal, but that shouldn't matter. Let me go and find these.

For real let me go and check that out. Yeah I have the door lock rods. They are horizontal, but that shouldn't matter. Let me go and find these.

If you dont mind a little wiring you can just buy 2 standard bosh relays and skip the Dei module .

http://cgi.ebay.com/DEI-524T-Power-Door-Lo...1QQcmdZViewItem

those are the ones i have and they have been going strong for 2 years not a single problem .

actuatorrevpol.gif

its not as hard as it looks. you have 2 wires off your alarm green and blue one is lock and one is unlock. They reverse polarity to switch from lock to unlock

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER