Dougs Mic Set Up

"I am not a BASS RACER..." you posted this on another thread. remember???????? you said you do db drag

Brandon STFU!!!!

This thread doesnt need to turn into the next one.. no one asked you.. SO STFU!!

I said i have bass raced last year.. and even when i bass raced last year, at one second i am one and i adjust my volume a little and no change, so i adjust a little more and i am way down.. and then i turn up, and nada and i turn up a little more, and it is a huge change.. i know it should faster when i change the volume.. I am NOT an expert on this.. but as soon as i change the vloume it should detect a lower db.. i have busted out a few times due to the screen not updatin fast enough.. when messin with the volume.. so.. i dunno

On a side note, anything doug does would be great for a business expense.. soon enough as it is, euipment needs to be changed out.. esp with doing a lot of shows, and equipment needs to be maintainced, and replaced if needed.. A new sonic fx laptop or desktop to use with 2 or 4 gb of ram and a high processor..

here is my termpro bass race points

http://www.termpro.com/asp/competitorstats...2008&Page=6

Edited by XtremeSPL

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

[your right dont mess up this thread

brandon just has a differnt way of saying that this thread is not for you

its been to long since you have competed to have imput

heres an idea stop taking everything you read to heart

he pisses you off beat him in the lanes '

this part is for everybody not just you Xtreme

now ether post about what i put this thread up for

or post it somewhere eles OFF TOPIC maybe

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Yes Doug needs To recalibrate His Mic's....

They Are Definatly off....

I meter a 152 On our mic Then On dougs Hardly a 151....

And james Was Doing a 139.9 On our meter And the bac on dougs Could hardly do a 138.9....

He just Needs T recalibrate them.....

O-well, I still Got 1st In 149.9, So im not bitchin'...

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

maybe there is nothing to upgrade i dont know

all i know is something is not right something has changed broke some button was clicked something has happend since world finals

it could be just the leader bord again i dont know

all i ask is could you try and see whats going on

you might find something maybe not and we will have to deal with it

i would just like to know that you hear us and tryed to look into it

instead of just leaving every thing in the trailer till next show

that is the only resone for this thread

I noticed MY mic reads about 1 db higher at home

Edited by redbaron80

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Please show some respect to the members on the forum.

Would you really say "STFU" to somebody face-to-face at a show?

just leave it alone this guy has a problem with b now

if b calls him out on anything xtrem will over react and say b is just bing a shit talker

:lol:

again back on this topic or just let this thread die

Brandon STFU!!!!

This thread doesnt need to turn into the next one.. no one asked you.. SO STFU!!

I said i have bass raced last year.. and even when i bass raced last year, at one second i am one and i adjust my volume a little and no change, so i adjust a little more and i am way down.. and then i turn up, and nada and i turn up a little more, and it is a huge change.. i know it should faster when i change the volume.. I am NOT an expert on this.. but as soon as i change the vloume it should detect a lower db.. i have busted out a few times due to the screen not updatin fast enough.. when messin with the volume.. so.. i dunno

On a side note, anything doug does would be great for a business expense.. soon enough as it is, euipment needs to be changed out.. esp with doing a lot of shows, and equipment needs to be maintainced, and replaced if needed.. A new sonic fx laptop or desktop to use with 2 or 4 gb of ram and a high processor..

here is my termpro bass race points

http://www.termpro.com/asp/competitorstats...2008&Page=6

Like I said bud, bow out of this one.

Clearly you don't understand what the others are talking about.

Your talking about the reaction time between what you do and what the board displays. We are all aware of what that is. Maybe with more shows you will learn to understand that.

They guys are talking about what the score is at what point. Theses boys know their car like no one else. I even know with my truck when I burped that the 1st burp didn't match the number it put up. If you have seen me at a show you will see me know if the truck is right or wrong well before the number shows. You learn to know what your car sounds like at what level. You can go look at the vid that Got FI did. my 1st burp was 33hz 146 something. I then tracked a few lower had no change and went back up to 33 and posted a 49. I knew what I felt and what I saw didn't match. I went back to that track because I felt the mic didn't get all that tone had in it.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I bought my system in April of '07 and started using it in July of '07 this is the computer

Processor: AMD Turion 64 mobile technology MK-38 2.20GHz

Ram: 2500 MB

Model: Acer Aspire 5100

so what do I need to upgrade?

later

Doug

you tell us??? you know more about the termlab than alot of people. thats why i asked if theres anyway that you can test it

i mean put both mics on the window next to each other and see if the readings are differently and if one climbs faster than one ect............ just an idea???

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Like I said bud, bow out of this one.

Clearly you don't understand what the others are talking about.

Your talking about the reaction time between what you do and what the board displays. We are all aware of what that is. Maybe with more shows you will learn to understand that.

They guys are talking about what the score is at what point. Theses boys know their car like no one else. I even know with my truck when I burped that the 1st burp didn't match the number it put up. If you have seen me at a show you will see me know if the truck is right or wrong well before the number shows. You learn to know what your car sounds like at what level. You can go look at the vid that Got FI did. my 1st burp was 33hz 146 something. I then tracked a few lower had no change and went back up to 33 and posted a 49. I knew what I felt and what I saw didn't match. I went back to that track because I felt the mic didn't get all that tone had in it.

x2 from bill and alpine. were talking about autorama and the end of last year. not anytime before that.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/