I still have my old rack in the garage if you want it man. I have no use for it. It still has the relay in it and shit I think. I keep going bigger so the odds of me needing it again are about zero. Not like it's hard to make, but the offer is there if you want it.

8 10", 11 cubes ported 42 Hz149.jpg

Maybe my memory has gone to shit, but I could have swore this was 11'ish before displacement. The bottom wasn't even on in this one.
CIMG0931.JPG

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

back seat amp rack

ampseat3.jpgampseat1.jpg

or, you could go this route... lol

amprack2.jpg

backofbox.jpg

PFFT holy shit... get outta here with your epic-ness.. lol thats so sexy.

lol thanks, sooo sad its out

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

8 10", 11 cubes ported 42 Hz149.jpg

Maybe my memory has gone to shit, but I could have swore this was 11'ish before displacement. The bottom wasn't even on in this one.
CIMG0931.JPG

hmmm maybe. I thought it was 11... not sure oh well it went boom pretty loud, fuck it

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

yea i dont think id be able to use it. but ill keep it mind. im going to go with my box design, ive looked around and it should be perfect for the 15 i want to run. big enough to get the lows and still respond well to rock/ metal.

here it is officially im still trying to sketch it up, and im falling asleep at my computer which is odd for me this early. but ill try and get it up tomorrow with the plan for the false floor so the amps can be underneath... ive got an idea in my head i think ill be happy with.

bdfmdfmdhm.png

i did order the wood today should be here in a few days. in the meantime im going to be pulling apart my car to run all the wire back and install the pac varible aux out(ordered).

IMAG0508.jpg

shit aint cheap believe it or not one of the cheaper prices around here...

so this happened today...

IMAG0512.jpg

some kid that almost hit me 2-3 times, cause he was texting/ on his phone, finally did less than a mile away from the shop. tried to avoid it but to no avail, but i prob made the damage less. its one of our work trucks, metal bumper and fender, tailgate is alright, not really worth fixing as its a work truck. but well see what my boss wants to do, ive got all the kids info+picture

started tearing apart my car today trying to figure out where to run all this wire, and of course the one socket i need to remove rear seats i didnt have with me, so ill finish ripping it apart in the am ive only got one pic from today of the front seat out... :shrug:

IMAG0521.jpg

Can't wait to see install pics

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

Archived